Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsummoner

Feral 'rich' loin spawn sue mother for...

8 posts in this topic

'Bad parenting.'

Raised in a $1.5 million Barrington Hills, Ill., home by their attorney father, two grown children have spent the last two years pursuing a unique lawsuit against their mom for "bad mothering" that alleges damages caused when she failed to buy toys for one and sent another a birthday card he didn’t like.

The alleged offenses include failing to take her daughter to a car show, telling her then 7-year-old son to buckle his seat belt or she would contact police, "haggling" over the amount to spend on party dresses and calling her daughter at midnight to ask that she return home from celebrating homecoming.

That would be an obvious fake except that in 'mericah, where thieving and looting meth fiends are allowed to viciously assault and destroy legitimate business, almost anything goes (thankfully the Illinois Court of Appeals dismissed this nonsense).

I think this is a case where the mother could recover any attorney fees. This is clearly a bad faith frivolous law suit undoubtedly brought to cause the mom emotional distress and out of some sort of spite on the part of the father who is undoubtedly a POS. I would sue them for my attorney's fees.

The father, son and daughter need to spend some time in prison for filing this frivolous lawsuit and wasting the court's time and money. Ten years each would be appropriate. Toss in a severe public whipping for good measure.

The bad parenting here appears to be on Dad's part. He failed to teach them respect for their parents or to beat them long and hard enough for the lesson to sink in.

Toss 'em in the bucket for a few years. The people there will complete their education.

It's a shame that they can't make the adult children little children again for a day, and have them live with a schizo crack ho prostitute for a mother for that day.