Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

Feral 'rich' loin spawn sue mother for...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dsummoner

dsummoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56,319 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:51 PM

'Bad parenting.'

Raised in a $1.5 million Barrington Hills, Ill., home by their attorney father, two grown children have spent the last two years pursuing a unique lawsuit against their mom for "bad mothering" that alleges damages caused when she failed to buy toys for one and sent another a birthday card he didn’t like.

The alleged offenses include failing to take her daughter to a car show, telling her then 7-year-old son to buckle his seat belt or she would contact police, "haggling" over the amount to spend on party dresses and calling her daughter at midnight to ask that she return home from celebrating homecoming.

That would be an obvious fake except that in 'mericah, where thieving and looting meth fiends are allowed to viciously assault and destroy legitimate business, almost anything goes (thankfully the Illinois Court of Appeals dismissed this nonsense).
Vae Victus
Some regard private enterprise as if it were a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look upon it as a cow that they can milk. Only a handful see it for what it really is -- the strong horse that pulls the whole cart. - Churchill
Of course we're trying to be tax-efficient. Who doesn't want to be tax-efficient?" - The Edge of U2 on the use of Dutch tax shelters.
Merchant of Death & Ascriber of Jahbulon.
My purity is corrupted by my humanity - Me.

Amir of the Kufr Mujahiddeen

#2 SalisburySage

SalisburySage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,695 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

I think this is a case where the mother could recover any attorney fees. This is clearly a bad faith frivolous law suit undoubtedly brought to cause the mom emotional distress and out of some sort of spite on the part of the father who is undoubtedly a POS. I would sue them for my attorney's fees.
Attacking Gay marriage and trying to legislate your beliefs that homosexuality is a sin in order to protect American Families is like banning money to cure poverty

"Moral disapproval of a group cannot be a legitimate state interest."

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

#3 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37,986 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:23 PM

I guess this is the sort of thing that makes the barren happy with their lot.
"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
~George Washington

Has Obama Taken Away Your Guns Yet?

#4 dsummoner

dsummoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56,319 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

I guess this is the sort of thing that makes the barren happy with their lot.

This is not the appropriate forum for a discussion of your personal health issues.:(
Vae Victus
Some regard private enterprise as if it were a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look upon it as a cow that they can milk. Only a handful see it for what it really is -- the strong horse that pulls the whole cart. - Churchill
Of course we're trying to be tax-efficient. Who doesn't want to be tax-efficient?" - The Edge of U2 on the use of Dutch tax shelters.
Merchant of Death & Ascriber of Jahbulon.
My purity is corrupted by my humanity - Me.

Amir of the Kufr Mujahiddeen

#5 Gopher

Gopher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,555 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

The father, son and daughter need to spend some time in prison for filing this frivolous lawsuit and wasting the court's time and money. Ten years each would be appropriate. Toss in a severe public whipping for good measure.

#6 Evil Yoda

Evil Yoda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40,375 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:13 PM

The bad parenting here appears to be on Dad's part. He failed to teach them respect for their parents or to beat them long and hard enough for the lesson to sink in.

Toss 'em in the bucket for a few years. The people there will complete their education.
Government ~ Bailouts

"Nature, time, and patience are the three great physicians. Still, it might be time to consult Dr. Feldman about the grapefruit-sized growth hanging from the side of your throat.
"

#7 SunsetSue

SunsetSue

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,425 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:24 PM

It's a shame that they can't make the adult children little children again for a day, and have them live with a schizo crack ho prostitute for a mother for that day.

#8 beKool

beKool

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

Greed its the American way .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users