Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shadow

What She Say?! Michelle Obama Appears to Mock 9/11 Flag Folding Ceremony? Video

311 posts in this topic

What She Say?! Michelle Obama Appears to Mock Flag Folding Ceremony during 911 Remembrance?

Michelle Obama was caught on camera during the 9/11 flag ceremony. She seems angry, then appears to whisper “All this for a flag” to Barack Obama then rolls her eyes and shaking her head with a look of disgust. What ever she says, Obama nods his head in agreement and smirks. Watch the video. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W5xDBxE_0w&feature=player_embedded

I'm not a lip reader so I can't tell what she is saying. Lovely comments though.

You were watching Fox? lol

i can't tell what she was saying, but whatever she was watching and commenting on, she wasn't "into" it

Like everbody keeps telling me, it has nothing to do w race. Those comments on that video are just by concerned, god-fearing Americans who don't discriminate.

Like everbody keeps telling me, it has nothing to do w race. Those comments on that video are just by concerned, god-fearing Americans who don't discriminate.

I thought Obama was going to fix that?

I thought Obama was going to fix that?

Now it's actually Obama's fault that many that oppose him do so out of racism and ignorance?!?

Utterly absurd. Do you read the things you type?

Wow, there is no depth to which righties on this board will not sink.

Yeah. Next thing you know they will be calling the president a chimp.

Serious question to all: If it is found out what appears to be captured on video is as portrayed, what action do you think should be taken, by whom, and why - do you believe such action will be taken - and if not, why not?

What She Say?! Michelle Obama Appears to Mock Flag Folding Ceremony during 911 Remembrance?

Michelle Obama was caught on camera during the 9/11 flag ceremony. She seems angry, then appears to whisper “All this for a flag” to Barack Obama then rolls her eyes and shaking her head with a look of disgust. What ever she says, Obama nods his head in agreement and smirks. Watch the video. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W5xDBxE_0w&feature=player_embedded

why are you so afraid/intimitated by blacks?

Yeah. Next thing you know they will be calling the president a chimp.

Or a "shrub" or compare him to a Nazi, or accuse him of war crimes, or accuse him of being AWOL...I think you get the point. ;)

Serious question to all: If it is found out what appears to be captured on video is as portrayed, what action do you think should be taken, by whom, and why - do you believe such action will be taken - and if not, why not?

Nothing appears to be caught on tape other than MO whispering something to her husband during the 9-11 ceremonies.

Only lunatics are suggesting that she said something offensive, and that is mainly a projection fueled by their own ignorance and lunacy.

However if she did say what the lunatics are suggesting, then she should be paddled publically by the Chief of the NYFD.

What action do you think we should take?

Action to take: force them to move out of the White House on January 20, 2013

By whom: the American people

Why: they suck

will said action be taken? : I doubt it

Why: The Republicans suck, too

Action to take: None she was just bashing the American flag. Something you're allowed to do (thanks, first amendment!)

By whom: None, like I said, no action should be taken

Will said action be taken?: Yes and no

Why: Because hurf durf da burp

Only a racist would inject race into the topic.

If she made some dismissive comment about the ceremony then the action to be taken is people should vote or not vote for her husband in 2012.

He is referring to the comments. Not all of which are racist, of course.

I didn't inject it; I merely commented on the comments on the video.

Would you like to pretend those don't exist?

I didn't inject it; I merely commented on the comments on the video.

Would you like to pretend those don't exist?

One can't help the fact that racist Libbies will comment on the video so that other racist Libbies can cry 'rathiiiism.'

However if she did say what the lunatics are suggesting, then she should be paddled publically by the Chief of the NYFD.

You could make real strides towards deficit reduction by raffling off tickets to this.

BTW - I'm not a lip reader, so I could be wrong, but I've watched the clip several times and I don't think that's what she said. I don't know what she did say, but I don't see her saying what she is alleged to have said. Much ado about nothing.