• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#1 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,043 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:27 AM

What She Say?! Michelle Obama Appears to Mock Flag Folding Ceremony during 911 Remembrance?

Michelle Obama was caught on camera during the 9/11 flag ceremony. She seems angry, then appears to whisper “All this for a flag” to Barack Obama then rolls her eyes and shaking her head with a look of disgust. What ever she says, Obama nods his head in agreement and smirks. Watch the video. What do you think?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." -George Orwell, '1984'

In Liberal/Leftist politics, reality is an inconvenience best ignored. But unfortunately for the liberal agenda, 'reality' is that thing that even when you stop believing in it, is still there. As with all liberal experiments in social engineering, it’s the ‘good intentions’ that matter, not the ‘results’.

#2 michiganjoe

michiganjoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,512 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:37 AM

Obama Derangement Syndrome.

#3 sigmalady

sigmalady

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,516 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:37 AM

I think the video is doctored. I watched the programming on Sunday morning.

#4 Retired Ramp Guy

Retired Ramp Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,537 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:40 AM

You were watching Fox? lol

i can't tell what she was saying, but whatever she was watching and commenting on, she wasn't "into" it

#5 pickles

pickles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,572 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

Like everbody keeps telling me, it has nothing to do w race. Those comments on that video are just by concerned, god-fearing Americans who don't discriminate.

#6 ccp

ccp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

Like everbody keeps telling me, it has nothing to do w race. Those comments on that video are just by concerned, god-fearing Americans who don't discriminate.

I thought Obama was going to fix that?

#7 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

Without the audio, there's only two people who know what she said.
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#8 pickles

pickles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,572 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:04 PM

I thought Obama was going to fix that?

Now it's actually Obama's fault that many that oppose him do so out of racism and ignorance?!?

Utterly absurd. Do you read the things you type?

#9 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,748 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:38 PM

Wow, there is no depth to which righties on this board will not sink.
"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
~George Washington

Has Obama Taken Away Your Guns Yet?

#10 sushilover

sushilover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:42 PM

Wow, there is no depth to which righties on this board will not sink.

Yeah. Next thing you know they will be calling the president a chimp.

#11 BSCSMD

BSCSMD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,824 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:44 PM

Serious question to all: If it is found out what appears to be captured on video is as portrayed, what action do you think should be taken, by whom, and why - do you believe such action will be taken - and if not, why not?

#12 Sir Jazzalot

Sir Jazzalot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,454 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:46 PM

What She Say?! Michelle Obama Appears to Mock Flag Folding Ceremony during 911 Remembrance?

Michelle Obama was caught on camera during the 9/11 flag ceremony. She seems angry, then appears to whisper “All this for a flag” to Barack Obama then rolls her eyes and shaking her head with a look of disgust. What ever she says, Obama nods his head in agreement and smirks. Watch the video. What do you think?

why are you so afraid/intimitated by blacks?
He who angers you, controls you...

#13 BSCSMD

BSCSMD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,824 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:46 PM

Yeah. Next thing you know they will be calling the president a chimp.

Or a "shrub" or compare him to a Nazi, or accuse him of war crimes, or accuse him of being AWOL...I think you get the point. ;)

#14 pickles

pickles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,572 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:48 PM

Serious question to all: If it is found out what appears to be captured on video is as portrayed, what action do you think should be taken, by whom, and why - do you believe such action will be taken - and if not, why not?

Nothing appears to be caught on tape other than MO whispering something to her husband during the 9-11 ceremonies.

Only lunatics are suggesting that she said something offensive, and that is mainly a projection fueled by their own ignorance and lunacy.

However if she did say what the lunatics are suggesting, then she should be paddled publically by the Chief of the NYFD.

#15 BenjaminES

BenjaminES

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:49 PM

What action do you think we should take?

#16 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:54 PM

Action to take: force them to move out of the White House on January 20, 2013

By whom: the American people

Why: they suck

will said action be taken? : I doubt it

Why: The Republicans suck, too
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#17 BenjaminES

BenjaminES

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:55 PM

Action to take: None she was just bashing the American flag. Something you're allowed to do (thanks, first amendment!)

By whom: None, like I said, no action should be taken

Will said action be taken?: Yes and no

Why: Because hurf durf da burp

#18 dsummoner

dsummoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56,319 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:00 PM

Only a racist would inject race into the topic.
Vae Victus
Some regard private enterprise as if it were a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look upon it as a cow that they can milk. Only a handful see it for what it really is -- the strong horse that pulls the whole cart. - Churchill
Of course we're trying to be tax-efficient. Who doesn't want to be tax-efficient?" - The Edge of U2 on the use of Dutch tax shelters.
Merchant of Death & Ascriber of Jahbulon.
My purity is corrupted by my humanity - Me.

Amir of the Kufr Mujahiddeen

#19 BenjaminES

BenjaminES

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

He is referring to the comments. Not all of which are racist, of course.

#20 pickles

pickles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,572 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

I didn't inject it; I merely commented on the comments on the video.

Would you like to pretend those don't exist?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users