Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest slapshot

Now here's a shocker

8 posts in this topic

It doesn't seem like the greatest idea to me. There is a fair chance ND won't make the quarterfinals and for any of the other teams likely to make the quarterfinals it is a very long trip.

Having the quarterfinals in Lucas Oil Stadium and moving the venue out of one of the traditional lacrosse hotbeds is a marketing ploy. Same reason Denver got a home game last year, an effort to grow the sport. Will NOT help the present only the possible future of the sport. Zack80 - I will be going to Rutgers on Sunday and if I can figure out who is who, I will attempt to give you a "scouting report".

Sounds good LFDLaxer.

How the attack and close D are meshing out would be of great interest ... whether Cummings and Jesse Bernhardt seemed to be staying at the midfield or moving.

I've read 3 articles about UMd fall practice and not one even mentions Chanenchuk.

I won't hold my breath.

As you know, I'm not the biggest fan of the whole Chanenchuk thing anyways. I'd just as soon see Bobby Gribbin, Rustin Bryant,... get a shot on the midfield.

The NCAA is going back to an old haunt and exceptionally new ground with the 2013 men's lacrosse quarterfinals. Notre Dame is the host school for the quarterfinal in Indianapolis.:)