• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sconnie

Sconnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:44 PM

I'm flying into BWI this evening, and I was told I have to eat some crabcakes. I'm driving up I-95 from there, so something close to the airport or the highway would be great. I checked a bunch of review sites, and so far I'm leaning toward G&M. I won't be dressed up, so I prefer casual atmosphere. Any other helpful hints? Thanks.

#2 MooGoo

MooGoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,419 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

Do G & M. You won't be disappointed. By all means avoid the place that starts with the letter "P" at the power plant. You will be disappointed if you venture there.

#3 sushilover

sushilover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:16 AM

Gunning's Seafood is very close to BWI and although I haven't eaten there in years, I used to go all the time and the crab cakes were very good.

http://www.gunningso...ges/flash06.jpg

#4 Guest_crabsnbeer_*

Guest_crabsnbeer_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:53 PM

I'm flying into BWI this evening, and I was told I have to eat some crabcakes. I'm driving up I-95 from there, so something close to the airport or the highway would be great. I checked a bunch of review sites, and so far I'm leaning toward G&M. I won't be dressed up, so I prefer casual atmosphere. Any other helpful hints? Thanks.

Just stick with G&M. Fast, good prices, casual, and fantastic food. Best crab cakes known to man.

#5 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Timbuktu, off Coca-Cola Drive & Rt 100, close to the airport, crab cakes equal to G&M, and more parking.

#6 Guest_crabsnbeer_*

Guest_crabsnbeer_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

parking at G&M does suck. But the cakes are better

#7 Myrula

Myrula

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:16 AM

The cost of the insanity workout schedule Workout is drastically lower research equally as much work the final results are garunteed. Look at how crowded and gross a fitness center is en route home from work or at peak hours - do the Insanity Workout everyday when it's conveinent for you personally!

Edited by Myrula, 04 January 2014 - 08:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users