• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mgofbmore

mgofbmore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

Anyone been to Matthews 1600on Frederick Rd? If so, what do you think of the place?
Playing The Blame Game Never Solves A Thing.

#2 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,496 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:35 PM

I have been there about a dozen times for working lunches ........

its a nice place with a nice menu ......

I have pretty much had all the sandwiches, soups and salads ......

never been for dinner or on my own time (so haven't had any wine, cocktails, entrees, etc) ......
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

#3 Guest_crabsnbeer_*

Guest_crabsnbeer_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

Good, Not great. I had a business dinner there a few weeks ago and I felt it was a little expensive for what we got but I was paying for 15 so maybe it just felt that way. I few of us hung out at the bar for a few drinks and I liked the bar. Better feel than most of the other Catonsville bars which all seem too small and too close. I do like the old Caton Tavern but maybe because that is where I had my first legal drink.

#4 reg_indy

reg_indy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,902 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

Good, Not great. I had a business dinner there a few weeks ago and I felt it was a little expensive for what we got but I was paying for 15 so maybe it just felt that way. I few of us hung out at the bar for a few drinks and I liked the bar. Better feel than most of the other Catonsville bars which all seem too small and too close. I do like the old Caton Tavern but maybe because that is where I had my first legal drink.

Accurate........ Okay bar, okay food....

I prefer Jennings or Ship's Cafe..... And not just because I know the owners....
Terrell Suggs is doing all that he can fan the flames on the Ravens’ feud with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Underneath his uniform, the linebacker/defensive end has been wearing a black t-shirt with the letters “YBYSA” on the front and the saying, “You Bet Your Sweet *** I Hate the Steelers” on the back.

"I saw it in a store, and I was like, 'Oh, that’s nice for camp. Get our minds right,'" Suggs said

#5 fanofterps

fanofterps

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

has the best food in Catonsville now.

#6 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,496 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

has the best food in Catonsville now.

http://talk.baltimor...018&postcount=4
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users