Photo
- - - - -

UVa. Outlook 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:44 AM

How will this outlaw program of spoiled brats embarrass itself and the game in 2012?

#2 weenie

weenie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

Predictions, at least one grand larceny covered up by the coach, a couple on campus rapes concealed by the administration and a half dozen DUIs avoided by costly legal representation. Where's Johnny Christmas these days? His years should have been a lesson to Starsia.

#3 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,616 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

How will this outlaw program of spoiled brats embarrass itself and the game in 2012?

Do you have a personal reason for you hatred of ACC and Lacrosse?

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#4 The Eternal White Belt

The Eternal White Belt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,848 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Just out of curiosity, what college did you attend? What is your favorite team?

#5 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Do you have a personal reason for you hatred of ACC and Lacrosse?

No, just Uva.

I don't hate the ACC, it's just boring and mediocre. But that's all in the past now!

#6 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,616 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

UVA is still in the ACC. And I suspect that it is Lax Bros that bother you. Not UVA, UMD, or the ACC.

Did somebody steal your girlfriend many years ago?

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#7 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

UVA is still in the ACC. And I suspect that it is Lax Bros that bother you. Not UVA, UMD, or the ACC.

Did somebody steal your girlfriend many years ago?

No, but a lax bro from UVA murdered his girlfriend.

Do you date a UVA lacrosse player or something? Awfully defensive of that repulsive institution.

Edited by Brohan, 22 November 2012 - 09:28 AM.

#8 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,616 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

No, but a lax bro from UVA murdered his girlfriend.

Do you date a UVA lacrosse player or something? Awfully defensive of that repulsive institution.

No. My BIL is a grad and I have a UVA grad working for me.
Both great guys.
What school and team do you support?