Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brohan

UVa. Outlook 2012

9 posts in this topic

How will this outlaw program of spoiled brats embarrass itself and the game in 2012?

Predictions, at least one grand larceny covered up by the coach, a couple on campus rapes concealed by the administration and a half dozen DUIs avoided by costly legal representation. Where's Johnny Christmas these days? His years should have been a lesson to Starsia.

How will this outlaw program of spoiled brats embarrass itself and the game in 2012?

Do you have a personal reason for you hatred of ACC and Lacrosse?

Just out of curiosity, what college did you attend? What is your favorite team?

Do you have a personal reason for you hatred of ACC and Lacrosse?

No, just Uva.

I don't hate the ACC, it's just boring and mediocre. But that's all in the past now!

UVA is still in the ACC. And I suspect that it is Lax Bros that bother you. Not UVA, UMD, or the ACC.

Did somebody steal your girlfriend many years ago?

UVA is still in the ACC. And I suspect that it is Lax Bros that bother you. Not UVA, UMD, or the ACC.

Did somebody steal your girlfriend many years ago?

No, but a lax bro from UVA murdered his girlfriend.

Do you date a UVA lacrosse player or something? Awfully defensive of that repulsive institution.

No, but a lax bro from UVA murdered his girlfriend.

Do you date a UVA lacrosse player or something? Awfully defensive of that repulsive institution.

No. My BIL is a grad and I have a UVA grad working for me.

Both great guys.

What school and team do you support?

EverQuest ended up being the initial online game strike ever before, Blizzard renowned for their real time strategy game titles is now offering the most used mmog as well. I wouldn't discover why they won't follow and accumulate many of the money on their own.

WOW Gold

RS Gold