33 replies to this topic

#1 RH0650

RH0650

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

http://profootballta...-san-francisco/

It is official. Noone's left. Anyone we sign now will be a boring depth player. Here's hoping to a good draft and hopefully some surprise cuts will be made in May that we can look at.

#2 TDL

TDL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

Until they can create a bit more cap space they may as well take it easy on these FA visits because these guys aren't gonna turn down millions elsewhere simply because of their love of crab cakes or that mighty men speech.

Edited by TDL, 22 March 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#3 mdlmark

mdlmark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

http://profootballta...-san-francisco/

It is official. Noone's left. Anyone we sign now will be a boring depth player. Here's hoping to a good draft and hopefully some surprise cuts will be made in May that we can look at.

Noone? Was that the left guard we were trying to sign?:D
Theodoric of York: Wait a minute. Perhaps she's right. Perhaps I've been wrong to blindly folow the medical traditions and superstitions of past centuries. Maybe we barbers should test these assumptions analytically, through experimentation and a "scientific method". Maybe this scientific method could be extended to other fields of learning: the natural sciences, art, architecture, navigation. Perhaps I could lead the way to a new age, an age of rebirth, a Renaissance! ... Naaaaaahhh! :D:P

#4 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

Noone? Was that the left guard we were trying to sign?:D

And yet....even he would likely turn you down....whoever he is.

#5 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,677 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

And yet....even he would likely turn you down....whoever he is.

Will you be laughing when the Colts pass up the most exciting QB in the draft for that rag arm stiff from Stanford? You would think a goon that mechanical would be able to throw a tight spiral...

#6 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

Will you be laughing when the Colts pass up the most exciting QB in the draft for that rag arm stiff from Stanford? You would think a goon that mechanical would be able to throw a tight spiral...

I predict fans of both the Colts and Redskins will be having the last laugh on you and your breathren.

While AL and Griff will be leading their teams to new and unforeseen heights and competing for playoff births year and year out.....you will still be languishing w/Flat Joe and his new fat (and likely woefully generous) deal....wondering why your team has been treading water for so long.

#7 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,134 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

i predict fans of both the colts and redskins will be having the last laugh on you and your breathren.

While al and griff will be leading their teams to new and unforeseen heights and competing for playoff births year and year out.....you will still be languishing w/flat joe and his new fat (and likely woefully generous) deal....wondering why your team has been treading water for so long.

2 - 14

#8 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,677 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

I predict fans of both the Colts and Redskins will be having the last laugh on you and your breathren.

While AL and Griff will be leading their teams to new and unforeseen heights and competing for playoff births year and year out.....you will still be languishing w/Flat Joe and his new fat (and likely woefully generous) deal....wondering why your team has been treading water for so long.

Ha ha ha ha...odds are against Andy Lack. Good thing Mike Brady Jr. has his degree to fall back on when he is out of the league in 4 years.

And Flacco has already done what you are hoping Lil Olly Lack will do. Why can't Lack throw a spiral?

#9 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:53 AM

2 - 14

Time to turn the page already. Jimmy I and Grigs and Pags are.....so should we. Its a new day. :cool:

#10 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:55 AM

Ha ha ha ha...odds are against Andy Lack. Good thing Mike Brady Jr. has his degree to fall back on when he is out of the league in 4 years.

And Flacco has already done what you are hoping Lil Olly Lack will do. Why can't Lack throw a spiral?

That is assuming we even take AL.....rumblings are that Jimmy I is thinking Griff could be taylor made for a dome (i.e. the Oil Drum). Stay tuned.

Either way.....however it shakes out and whichever spot these two studs land and as soon as they put their John Henry on the dotted line....the Colts and Redskins will instantly have better QBs than the Ravens do. Chapped? :o

#11 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,134 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

That is assuming we even take AL.....rumblings are that Jimmy I is thinking Griff could be taylor made for a dome (i.e. the Oil Drum). Stay tuned.

Either way.....however it shakes out and whichever spot these two studs land and as soon as they put their John Henry on the dotted line....the Colts and Redskins will instantly have better QBs than the Ravens do. Chapped? :o

Flacco will get the job done and win games; the two rookies who have never thrown an NFL pass will enjoy the basement of their respective divisions.

Chapped that Flacco wins so many games?

#12 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:06 AM

Flacco will get the job done and win games; the two rookies who have never thrown an NFL pass will enjoy the basement of their respective divisions.

Chapped that Flacco wins so many games?

I will store this post away for future reference...like around the end of the year or so. :cool:

Oh....and must be nice to have a QB who just 'gets the job done.' Ah yes....lot of SBs are won w/QBs that 'get the job done.' :rolleyes:

#13 Peej7245

Peej7245

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

....the Colts and Redskins will instantly have better QBs than the Ravens do. Chapped? :o

So says the child who predicted first a 2-win season for the Ravens and then generously upped it to a 6-win season.

#14 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,134 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:13 AM

I will store this post away for future reference...like around the end of the year or so. :cool:

Oh....and must be nice to have a QB who just 'gets the job done.' Ah yes....lot of SBs are won w/QBs that 'get the job done.' :rolleyes:

Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson (just got the job done) - 1 SB win
Peyton Manning (4 time MVP) - 1 SB win
Brett Favre (3 time MVP?) - 1 SB win
Dan Marino (set every passing record in his day) - 0 SB wins

:eek:

#15 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:15 AM

So says the child who predicted first a 2-win season for the Ravens and then generously upped it to a 6-win season.

What are you talking about? I never had you winning 2 games last year...I stuck w/6 all along. I was incorrect.

But guess whose dusting off that 6-win prediction for '12? (And planning to be right this time?) ;):rwb:

#16 baltimoreron

baltimoreron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,443 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

Are there no exciting prospects in the draft?
Old & Busted - Big Ben. New hotness - Joe Cool.
... R.I.P. Arch

#17 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,505 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:34 AM

Are there no exciting prospects in the draft?

The OP stipulated that he was only referring to Pre-Draft prospects.

"Here's hoping to a good draft and hopefully some surprise cuts will be made in May that we can look at."

#18 baltimoreron

baltimoreron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,443 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:36 AM

The OP stipulated that he was only referring to Pre-Draft prospects.

"Here's hoping to a good draft and hopefully some surprise cuts will be made in May that we can look at."

My bad.
... R.I.P. Arch

#19 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,505 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:40 AM

My bad.

N/P.

What do you think about the Ravens bringing in Corey Graham?

#20 baltimoreron

baltimoreron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,443 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:47 AM

I didn't know about it until you mentioned it. (Where's my text, WNST??????)

Sounds like a Harbaugh type guy -- good ST player. It sounds like the team may also give him a chance to play D. With the loss of Haruki and Zibby, this at least gives us one spot back -- potentially.

BTW - just got my text from WNST as I was writing this. :)
... R.I.P. Arch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users