Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

Where are CB Coach, Filmstudy and Crawdaddy?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NCBirdfan

NCBirdfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

Since we are starting threads asking questions about previous posters, I thought I'd ask where some of my favorite former posters who I think were great contributors. CB Coach, filmstudy (in the Ravens forum) and crawdaddy are the first ones that come to mind. They all took the time to present very thoughtful and informative posts. They also didn't get in a tizzy when someone disagreed with them.

I miss a lot of former posters who were great contributors. It seems these boards have been infested with so many trolls, those who want to have great conversations about their favorite teams without the necessity to insult someone or call people names, etc. It's OK for a little ribbing now and then, though. :P
-----------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 Far from home

Far from home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,899 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

I don't know Filmstudy, but craw has his own blog and cb doesn't seem to be around much. He didn't really move to the Sunspot lives board.
Ideological gravy trains lead to poor decisions.
Learn from the last President, and make this next era one of rebuilding what has been torn down.
Instead of being loyal to your party, be loyal to your country and your people.

#3 NCBirdfan

NCBirdfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

I don't know Filmstudy, but craw has his own blog and cb doesn't seem to be around much. He didn't really move to the Sunspot lives board.

Too many good posters have left this forum for various reasons. It is slowly becoming a waste of time to come here (and the football forum), as there are too few responses to many threads. In other threads it seems like the same posters keep posting, saying the same thing.
-----------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users