Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest NCBirdfan

Where are CB Coach, Filmstudy and Crawdaddy?

3 posts in this topic

Since we are starting threads asking questions about previous posters, I thought I'd ask where some of my favorite former posters who I think were great contributors. CB Coach, filmstudy (in the Ravens forum) and crawdaddy are the first ones that come to mind. They all took the time to present very thoughtful and informative posts. They also didn't get in a tizzy when someone disagreed with them.

I miss a lot of former posters who were great contributors. It seems these boards have been infested with so many trolls, those who want to have great conversations about their favorite teams without the necessity to insult someone or call people names, etc. It's OK for a little ribbing now and then, though. :P

I don't know Filmstudy, but craw has his own blog and cb doesn't seem to be around much. He didn't really move to the Sunspot lives board.

Too many good posters have left this forum for various reasons. It is slowly becoming a waste of time to come here (and the football forum), as there are too few responses to many threads. In other threads it seems like the same posters keep posting, saying the same thing.