Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mythoughts

Ex-NFL Draft bust Ryan Leaf arrested

9 posts in this topic

wow, again .......

without a doubt, the biggest bust in NFL history ......

I will deign to say that that 'honor' would likely go to Je Marcus Russell.

I will say this tho.....now those 2 are 2 QBs who I would certianly take Flat Joe over. So theres that.

Andrew Luck will follow the same route as Leaf.

And Joe Flacco is ahead of many of Pey "just one of the best of all time" Manning's playoff stats.

Flacco has a very good chance of playing in more playoff games then anyone in NFL history.

And while Jamarcus Russell was a bust I don't see his bust being any worse than a dozen or more other busts. JamRus-type busts are a dime a dozen in NFL draft history. And I don't recall any run-ins with the law with Russell. Did he have any ? Not sure why you would single him out.

And Joe Flacco is ahead of many of Pey "just one of the best of all time" Manning's playoff stats.

Flacco has a very good chance of playing in more playoff games then anyone in NFL history.

And while Jamarcus Russell was a bust I don't see his bust being any worse than a dozen or more other busts.

In fact I remember him being considered a high risk/high reward draft pick. There were many concerns about his NFL future.

JamRus-type busts are a dime a dozen in NFL draft history.

And I don't recall any run-ins with the law with Russell. Did he have any ?

Not sure why you would single him out?

And while Jamarcus Russell was a bust I don't see his bust being any worse than a dozen or more other busts.

In fact I remember him being considered a high risk/high reward draft pick. There were many concerns about his NFL future.

JamRus-type busts are a dime a dozen in NFL draft history.

And I don't recall any run-ins with the law with Russell. Did he have any ?

Not sure why you would single him out?

The thing with Russel is that he could throw the ball 70 yards in the air. Not too many QBs could do that. He could throw the ball -- he just couldn't QB an NFL team.