Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SugarRay52

Patriots make offer to Webb per Aaron Wilson

36 posts in this topic

The Ravens have 7 days to match the offer, oh no this so bad.

twitter.com/#!/ravensinsider - 50k

Oh by the way APRIL FOOLS LMAO

oh, so bad.....but good cause you almost had me!!

Your not the only one..................I was had too.................

:eek::)

How many years will people think obvious April Fools threads are funny? I was HOPING this was true, I would gladly take a 1st for Webb.

Damn, SR...

(if I didn't like you, I'd be REALLY pissed!!)

:D

(I mean...what kind of mad crazy dog comes up with that sort of 4/1 joke?)

:)

Well....he'd have been good as gone if that WERE the case. Better hope and pray that doesnt come to fruition.

Well....he'd have been good as gone if that WERE the case. Better hope and pray that doesnt come to fruition.

In some threads you talk about the Ravens overpaying players, now here you suggest that they wouldn't match an offer to keep one. I would think you were hypocritical, but I think it far more likely that you just don't know what a restricted free agent is. Go ahead and google it. We will wait...

In some threads you talk about the Ravens overpaying players, now here you suggest that they wouldn't match an offer to keep one. I would think you were hypocritical, but I think it far more likely that you just don't know what a restricted free agent is. Go ahead and google it. We will wait...

Well.....let's put is this way......he of course would've had to stay had you matched.....but he would've done so reluctantly.

I mean rly.....how inticing would it be to play for the friggin NE Pats? And get paid handsomely to do it?

Well.....let's put is this way......he of course would've had to stay had you matched.....but he would've done so reluctantly.

See, googling it and actually knowing how it works wasn't so hard now, was it?

This is bad, bad April's fool joke.:o You had me for a minute there.

How many years will people think obvious April Fools threads are funny? I was HOPING this was true, I would gladly take a 1st for Webb.

This is exactly whyI stay away from message boards on April 1st

Good job! Unlike some in this world, I don't take myself that seriously and can pat someone on the back when they are able to sucessfully dupe me.

Anyone remember the April Fool's joke that Terry Ford and Drew Forrester pulled off a few years back? When the Ravens FO believe it and it travels up to Ozzie's desk, that's a classic.

Good job! Unlike some in this world, I don't take myself that seriously and can pat someone on the back when they are able to sucessfully dupe me.

Anyone remember the April Fool's joke that Terry Ford and Drew Forrester pulled off a few years back? When the Ravens FO believe it and it travels up to Ozzie's desk, that's a classic.

Thank God they were wrong. I'd still take Kyle Boller over Tim Couch.

Thank God they were wrong. I'd still take Kyle Boller over Tim Couch.

That was a hoot. They got me and I loved it. I was also very relieved.

I forget who it was in the Ravens FO, but he heard it on the radio and was immediately upset that he did not hear it from Ozzie first. He went to Ozzie's office to express his disappointment and all Ozzie said was (paraphrasing): "Did you check today's date?".

Still makes me laugh to this day. Of course it worked so well that they weren't able to pull off another one the rest of their time on the radio together.

That was a hoot. They got me and I loved it. I was also very relieved.

I was not fooled and I thought it was dumb. I hate April 1st. I think it is the dumbest day of the year.

I was not fooled and I thought it was dumb. I hate April 1st. I think it is the dumbest day of the year.

I guess they got me because I wasn't expecting it. I'd like to think that was the exception, not the rule. :)

I mean rly.....how inticing would it be to play for the friggin NE Pats? And get paid handsomely to do it?

Have to ask Adalis Thomas

Ask Adalias Thomas

Ask Adalias Thomas

Did he still play football after he left the Ravens? :P

We all know that you know about being a fool, you are the biggest POS and fool this board has ever seen. Will you be attempting to make any more bets with anyone on this board this season?? My advice to anyone that encounters this POS, DO NOT ENTER INTO ANY BETS WITH THIS PERSON, he will not honor the bet but will surely expect you to honor your side if he wins, a clasic POS he is!! B)

Ask Adalias Thomas

Who is Adalias Thomas? Is that some player's alias? :rolleyes:

BTW - Adalius had a great couple of games with the Pats.

Hey OP please do another post about a key player being stolen cause see how fast it woke up the front office.................lol

Keep posting.................Juuuuuuuuuuusst Kkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeepppppp Poooooooostinnng