19 replies to this topic

#1 Rael

Rael

Rational member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,541 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay claimed Tuesday that quarterback Robert Griffin III declined an invitation to work out privately for the team. The statement from Irsay, if confirmed, appeared to cement the notion that the Colts will select former Stanford star Andrew Luck as their replacement for Peyton Manning.

http://msn.foxsports...is-colts-040312
Pessimism is just an ugly word for 'pattern recognition'.

#2 Fang

Fang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,802 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

RG3 to Redskins. It's already a done deal.

#3 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:17 AM

I'm very surprised that he would spurn such a crowl jewel franchise as the Colts. Very shocking indeed

#4 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:27 AM

I know. Right? I mean, Bristol talks about the Colts all of the time and all of the top notch free agents signed with them this off-season because its such an awesome place to be.
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#5 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

I'm very surprised that he would spurn such a crowl jewel franchise as the Colts. Very shocking indeed

Noone's 'spurning' anything my boy. The draft order is basically set in stone.....we all know whose going 1st and whose going 2nd. Basically Jimmy I was just trying to do Griff a kindness by extending the offer.....yet was also proving he was doing his do diligence in looking @ both superstars even tho we know where he's going with the pick.

Griff had every right to and was all but expected to politely decline. For in case you overlooked this....he has made it clear he will not work out for ANY team other than WAS.

Ah...but by all means....continue to spin away. :cool:

#6 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:44 AM

I know. Right? I mean, Bristol talks about the Colts all of the time and all of the top notch free agents signed with them this off-season because its such an awesome place to be.

Reg and Zibs and Reddy (among others) sure seem to think so.

#7 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

'Zibs' was not a top notch free agent. He is a backup who should have quit football to concentrate on boxing. Because he sucks at football.
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#8 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:00 AM

'Zibs' was not a top notch free agent. He is a backup who should have quit football to concentrate on boxing. Because he sucks at football.

Says you. (e.g. the jilted Raven fan) :rolleyes:

#9 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:05 AM

Says you. (e.g. the jilted Raven fan) :rolleyes:

Says me? Nope.

Says you:

He should consider if his 1st career since he sucks at his day job. Hes not 'strong' and the only thing 'safe' around him are opposing TEs and WRs.

But hey for my sake and my teams sake I hope he continues trying to carve (settle down Ray Ray, settle down) out a career as a 'strong' 'safety.'

Maybe the zibinator (LOL!) should consider a fulltime career in boxing. Sure seems to be going better than his career as a 'strong' safety. Now whod you get to replace him?......hey, maybe Brandon Mayweathers available, hed fit right in.

On 2nd thought I'm not sure Id want to see Zib retire....I'm sure guys like Reggie and Dallas and Heath would miss him. :D

Are you going to deny that these are your own words?

#10 Jaydoog

Jaydoog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

Says me? Nope.

Says you:

WOW he trolled the troll...+1

#11 Aclobat

Aclobat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:45 AM

Zibs is a good backup.

#12 HAIL2BNG

HAIL2BNG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,950 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

Point of clarification, RG3 isn't doing a private workout for any team, even the Redskins.
Its no surprise that the SSA is a mess when they hire economists with pea brains.

#13 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

Zibs is a good backup.

Negative 142 says he should concentrate on boxing. Because he sucks at football.

#14 Aclobat

Aclobat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

Negative 142 says he should concentrate on boxing. Because he sucks at football.

Im not saying he is a starter by any means. Just that he is a decent backup.

#15 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

Says me? Nope.

Says you:

*crickets*

#16 justforfun

justforfun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

Just in, reported on SC. The Colts are being told that neither Luck or 3 will sign with them and the Colts are negotiating with the Ravens for Flacco. Will give up 1st pick and Feiney(sp) for Flacco. Now ain't that a shocker.

#17 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

Just in, reported on SC. The Colts are being told that neither Luck or 3 will sign with them and the Colts are negotiating with the Ravens for Flacco. Will give up 1st pick and Feiney(sp) for Flacco. Now ain't that a shocker.

Wouldn't that be a hoot?

"Joey" would suddenly become the greatest thing since sliced bread. "Look how he's taken his team to the cusp of the Super Bowl twice in only his first four years. Look how many games he's won!"

He would become another one of Peter Piper Pagano's "Pickled Peppers".

#18 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

Says me? Nope.

Says you:

Where did Negative 142 go?

Edited by LarryN, 06 April 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#19 Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

Attention posters, I'm giving Rick aka 18-90210, his meds right now and getting him ready for his ADL class. He can't come back to the computer until he finishes his purple gelatin.

#20 AVATAR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

Attention posters, I'm giving Rick aka 18-90210, his meds right now and getting him ready for his ADL class. He can't come back to the computer until he finishes his purple gelatin.

I thought he was suppose to shave those dingle-berries out of his mustache. By the looks of it he may need to shave is head too. But somehow they get crawling out his mouth.:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users