Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

betamanlet

I wish I had a time machine to stop time

10 posts in this topic

and just stop time and relish in the fact that the Orioles are 3-0. You know it's not going to last, but just to preserve this moment..

and just stop time and relish in the fact that the Orioles are 3-0. You know it's not going to last, but just to preserve this moment..

With the way the Twins are looking, I'm just wondering how they are going to do against a real team.

With the way the Twins are looking, I'm just wondering how they are going to do against a real team.

We'll find out starting tomorrow when the Yankees come into town.

If you ever do create such a machine, be sure to stop it after the seventh inning. You know, when they take out the starter so the other team can get some runs.

Not well....as you will discover tonite thru Wed.

Not well....as you will discover tonite thru Wed.

Seriously we get it. The Orioles suck. The Ravens suck. Are you going to spam the Orioles forum like you spammed the Ravens forum all season?

At some point it has to get old right? Or is your life that pathetic?

You are a ****ing loser!

If you ever do create such a machine, be sure to stop it after the seventh inning. You know, when they take out the starter so the other team can get some runs.

even better, go back to Oct 1997 and tell Benitez not to pitch to Tony Fernández :D

I fully expect the O's to go 1-2 versus the Yankees. It is a home game for New York, after all.

even better, go back to Oct 1997 and tell Benitez not to pitch to Tony Fernández

The Orioles lost that game 1-0, in extra innings. I would have taken a hit with a runner-in-scoring position in innings 1 through 9, so Armando's fatal pitch wouldn't have been necessary.

The Orioles lost that game 1-0, in extra innings. I would have taken a hit with a runner-in-scoring position in innings 1 through 9, so Armando's fatal pitch wouldn't have been necessary.

true, but in a time machine scenario, telling someone to get a hit isn't as effective. the batter probably already has that idea in his mind. :D