• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 betamanlet

betamanlet

• Miserable Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,751 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

and just stop time and relish in the fact that the Orioles are 3-0. You know it's not going to last, but just to preserve this moment..

#2 Far from home

Far from home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,767 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

and just stop time and relish in the fact that the Orioles are 3-0. You know it's not going to last, but just to preserve this moment..

With the way the Twins are looking, I'm just wondering how they are going to do against a real team.
Ideological gravy trains lead to poor decisions.
Learn from the last President, and make this next era one of rebuilding what has been torn down.
Instead of being loyal to your party, be loyal to your country and your people.

#3 SugarRay52

SugarRay52

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

With the way the Twins are looking, I'm just wondering how they are going to do against a real team.

We'll find out starting tomorrow when the Yankees come into town.

#4 Cholmondeley

Cholmondeley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

If you ever do create such a machine, be sure to stop it after the seventh inning. You know, when they take out the starter so the other team can get some runs.
Insanabile carpendi cacoethes.

#5 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

Not well....as you will discover tonite thru Wed.

#6 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:45 AM

Not well....as you will discover tonite thru Wed.

Seriously we get it. The Orioles suck. The Ravens suck. Are you going to spam the Orioles forum like you spammed the Ravens forum all season?

At some point it has to get old right? Or is your life that pathetic?

You are a ****ing loser!

#7 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,494 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

If you ever do create such a machine, be sure to stop it after the seventh inning. You know, when they take out the starter so the other team can get some runs.

even better, go back to Oct 1997 and tell Benitez not to pitch to Tony Fernández :D
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#8 pitbull

pitbull

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,290 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

I fully expect the O's to go 1-2 versus the Yankees. It is a home game for New York, after all.

#9 pitbull

pitbull

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,290 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

even better, go back to Oct 1997 and tell Benitez not to pitch to Tony Fernández

The Orioles lost that game 1-0, in extra innings. I would have taken a hit with a runner-in-scoring position in innings 1 through 9, so Armando's fatal pitch wouldn't have been necessary.

#10 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,494 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

The Orioles lost that game 1-0, in extra innings. I would have taken a hit with a runner-in-scoring position in innings 1 through 9, so Armando's fatal pitch wouldn't have been necessary.

true, but in a time machine scenario, telling someone to get a hit isn't as effective. the batter probably already has that idea in his mind. :D
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users