4 replies to this topic

#1 elj1201

elj1201

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

who else could it be ?

Guy has some burners…. When’s his contract up? Because he will look nice in a colts uniform… In Lucks second or 3rd season, he will make another nice addition to the colts. We took your franchise, your coach, and now your players… That’s in deep respect, I love the ravens brand football, and more and more everyday, I want to thank the city of Baltimore. If your city didn’t try to take the team from OG Irsay, we wouldn’t have a team.. So all in all, thank you respectively: The city of Indianapolis

Even if Indy stole every thing form Baltimore sports teams, and won every single championship for the rest of my life I would still feel sorry for you for having to live in Indianapolis. Have a good day troll.

Lmao, yeah because Indy is one of the cleanest city’s in America? We hold the final 4 every other year? We held the best superbowl in years? Ask florio about that one. We have class, and sorry, not near the crime rate of Baltimore, and no where close to the amount of crackheads? yeah, Indy is a terrible place to live… My guess is you have never been here. Hey, I did enjoy the Wire. It truly captured the the essence of a great city…. I wasn’t dogging out Baltimore at all, it was a genuine respect. Don’t bash this city, it just proves that you have no clue…

Edited by elj1201, 11 April 2012 - 12:32 AM.

#2 classea5

classea5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:14 AM

As soon as the nicknames start appearing then we will know for sure, but if not locker combo then what a disgusting bunch they all are!

#3 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

Can't be him:

That’s in deep respect, I love the ravens brand football

the essence of a great city…. I wasn’t dogging out Baltimore at all, it was a genuine respect

"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#4 DColeman

DColeman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,786 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

No way, his grammar is no where near that good. Locker is a Cocker.
Baltimore Home of the RAVENS!!
Pittsburgh, Home of the asterisk*. * * * * * *
:D
*tnx Blue ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

Did he mention Matt Stanford, Jim Pinkett or the great cities of Hosuton and Minneanapolis? Because if not, it isn't locker combo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users