Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vietnam vet against the war

Dead man walking...this site

126 posts in this topic

OK, I'll bite. What sort of important news/info have I been missing out on by the less threads? :D

OK, I'll bite. What sort of important news/info have I been missing out on by the less threads? :D

Well for one we have no idea what the weather is going to be like anymore! :eek::eek::eek:

Maybe none, this is chat site. Playing solitaire is not the same as playing poker; the fewer the less merry.

Well for one we have no idea what the weather is going to be like anymore! :eek::eek::eek:

Here you go! :D

Detailed Local Forecast

* Today: Sun and clouds mixed. High 83F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

* Tonight: Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 66F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.

* Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy skies. High 84F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

* Tomorrow night: A few clouds. Low around 65F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.

* Friday: More clouds than sun. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

* Saturday: Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s.

* Sunday: Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

What I don't get is why periodically people feel compelled to come on here and start a thread about how few new threads and posts there are here.

Here you go! :D

Detailed Local Forecast

* Today: Sun and clouds mixed. High 83F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

* Tonight: Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 66F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.

* Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy skies. High 84F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

* Tomorrow night: A few clouds. Low around 65F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.

* Friday: More clouds than sun. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

* Saturday: Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s.

* Sunday: Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

What I don't get is why periodically people feel compelled to come on here and start a thread about how few new threads and posts there are here.

Thanks a lot! :D

And hey...this thread beats the last one by NotaGnut. :P

The latest person kicked off of Idol and Survivor :D:)

Thanks a lot! :D

And hey...this thread beats the last one by NotaGnut. :P

Anytime. :P

And ... Nota started a thread here? Why? I thought he was happier at the other site and didn't have any use for this one anymore.

we have no idea what people are randomly thinking

Fridays are just Fridays...we are missing out on the sexxy part

we have no idea what people are having for lunch. Just for the record I had a power bar and green tea. For dinner I will be thinking of Norman while I dive in to a giant plate of steamed brussels sprouts. :)

we have no idea what people are randomly thinking

Fridays are just Fridays...we are missing out on the sexxy part

we have no idea what people are having for lunch. Just for the record I had a power bar and green tea. For dinner I will be thinking of Norman while I dive in to a giant plate of steamed brussels sprouts. :)

Well, I am randomly thinking that I wish my eyes would hurry up and heal already, that I'll be glad when this week is over and that I want to go back 2 weeks and get one more hug from my boyfriend Kenny. :D

Haven't had lunch yet - apparently I have very high cholesterol and I need to get it down or my dr. is putting me on medication. :rolleyes: Which makes choosing lunch much less fun. On the plus side - I've lost 5 pounds!

Can we have sexy Wednesday?

Well, Wednesdays are hump days!!!!!

I hope your eyes heal soon too! What do they feel like? Do they hurt?

I had to much fun at Easter...and gained 5lbs :o ...Oops. We made Peep houses, peep smores, decorated cupcakes, made a cake, and had a giant cookout. On the bright side when I gain my boobs look great!...but clothes get tight and I hate even a little tight.

Can you take me with you 2 weeks back so I can get a hug too?? :)

Ish ish ish ish...:mad:

Well, Wednesdays are hump days!!!!!

I hope your eyes heal soon too! What do they feel like? Do they hurt?

I had to much fun at Easter...and gained 5lbs :o ...Oops. We made Peep houses, peep smores, decorated cupcakes, made a cake, and had a giant cookout. On the bright side when I gain my boobs look great!...but clothes get tight and I hate even a little tight.

Can you take me with you 2 weeks back so I can get a hug too?? :)

This is true! :)

They feel like I have old, dry contacts in that I'm just dying to take out! It's more annoying than anything else. And I have to sleep with stupid goggles on so I don't accidentally rub them in my sleep. :rolleyes:

I hate tight too. I saw your peep smores - I have GOT to try that!

I can take you and I'm sure he'll hug you too! And I'll hug you so you'll get at least two hugs out of the deal.

But I'd never miss brussels sprouts :mad:

This is true!

They feel like I have old, dry contacts in that I'm just dying to take out! It's more annoying than anything else. And I have to sleep with stupid goggles on so I don't accidentally rub them in my sleep. :rolleyes:

I hate tight too. I saw your peep smores - I have GOT to try that!

I can take you and I'm sure he'll hug you too! And I'll hug you so you'll get at least two hugs out of the deal.

yay!!! Double Hugz!!!!! The smores were good. The sugar makes a hard glaze all over the peep when you roast it...like a creme brulee (oh la-la)...

Ish ish ish ish...:mad:

I had to pop in just to make you say, "ish" and see what your avatar is up too. :) :)

Not many new threads and posts. I suppose his is what the Sun wanted when they imposed subscription fees.

Keep on keeping on.

I think that's why they don't do anything to those that get around paying for the subscription by simply clearing their cookies.

If they got rid of those people too this thread would remain on the first page until next January.

I have to believe that the Sun has lost A LOT more in ad revenue due to lost traffic then they've made by charging 99 cents a month for a subscription.

I think that's why they don't do anything to those that get around paying for the subscription by simply clearing their cookies.

If they got rid of those people too this thread would remain on the first page until next January.

I have to believe that the Sun has lost A LOT more in ad revenue due to lost traffic then they've made by charging 99 cents a month for a subscription.

Is anyone actually paying for a subscription?

Is anyone actually paying for a subscription?

Not here... And I dont even get a warning message about viewing to many pages.

But I'd never miss brussels sprouts :mad:

Oh okay, I get that! I thought the "ish" was for the Kenny Chesney hug. :D

Oh okay, I get that! I thought the "ish" was for the Kenny Chesney hug. :D

Naw...that lesbian stuff is hot! :o

I see your other boyfriend is becoming a

...you might want to skip ahead a bit in that video :D

Oh wow! I had to turn the sound off :D but that was pretty cool, thank you!

OMG! you made me laugh so super hard with this post.

lololololololol!!!!!!!!

the other site is pretty much dead site walking as well. Just not quite as much...