Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vietnam vet against the war

Dead man walking...this site

126 posts in this topic

I wanted to get a picture but the light changed. :(

Along those lines...I was driving home yesterday and I saw something kind of like a pink triangular plastic something or other hanging off the back-underside of this chic's car...is there now a female equivalent of truck nutz???

It was likely a pink lambda symbol that some people put on their cars to show support for gay rights or activism.

I think they are self destructing over there. Xeddie aka Per Diem, Hotddgty aka DadM. They are pretty much making fools of themselves.

I think they are self destructing over there.

No they're not.

Xeddie aka Per Diem, Hotddgty aka DadM. They are pretty much making fools of themselves.

Yes, they are.

I think they are self destructing over there.

Absolutely no evidence of that claim. I'm surprised that you would say that given the time that you spend there.

I like the other site too, but here is a thread from there that you may find interesting. :D

http://sunspotlives.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=talk&thread=4956&page=1#108818

Seeing how it posts this thread over there, it's only fair that that thread be posted over here, right? ;)

Wow!

And I see the usual suspects are still advocating violent vigilante actions and shooting people!!!! :eek:

The only part of the U.S. Constitution they seem to actually support is the Second Amendment.

I do not know if that should be funny, sad, or both. :(

Wow!

And I see the usual suspects are still advocating violent vigilante actions and shooting people!!!! :eek:

The only part of the U.S. Constitution they seem to actually support is the Second Amendment.

I do not know if that should be funny, sad, or both. :(

hey, at least they aren't talking about slicing kids's faces with deer gutting knives and killing kids for throwing eggs at SUV's :) .......

now see, wouldn't this place be better with a little ole' vigilante justice like that thrown in :rolleyes: .......

hey, at least they aren't talking about slicing kids's faces with deer gutting knives and killing kids for throwing eggs at SUV's :) .......

now see, wouldn't this place be better with a little ole' vigilante justice like that thrown in :rolleyes: .......

I certainly did not such a typical libble tree~hugger response from you of all people!

You can make excuses for not wanting justice for the useless element who destroy everything if you like. How can you not agree with those who believe that the legal system is broken and it needs to "turn their heads away" and let certain posters "clean the problem up as they see fit" whatever THAT means?!?! :confused:

BTW ~ You hardly touched your omelet this morning. :rolleyes:

Absolutely no evidence of that claim. I'm surprised that you would say that given the time that you spend there.

I think you have me confused with somebody else.

I just do not understand the reason for any animosity. It seems rather petty. It's almost as if some people are just looking for some reason to be upset about something so they can complain about it. Why would someone even go to a site they claim they cannot stand in the first place? :confused:

Gotta keep that account active! :D

hows that working out for ya? .......

At last report, Nota was still arguing the same things with the same people...but on Facebook.

At last report, Nota was still arguing the same things with the same people...but on Facebook.

I could see that!

:D

I would welcome NOTA and Ravenchamp and all the other posters who used to post on here. It's childish to hold grudges for years and years. They were all part of what made this forum as fun as it was sometimes argumentative.

I would welcome NOTA and Ravenchamp and all the other posters who used to post on here. It's childish to hold grudges for years and years. They were all part of what made this forum as fun as it was sometimes argumentative.

They would both have to eat shedfulls of humble pie before any return to this board. Personally, I can do without all those interminable pro-gun threads.

They would both have to eat shedfulls of humble pie before any return to this board. Personally, I can do without all those interminable pro-gun threads.

All this snow and cold came as a complete surprise though, without RC's weather copy and pastes!

I have to admit, it's nice to see this place sparking with activity.

They really should just close the other site, the only reason it existed was because of the paywall here.

There's plenty of people here already who said they'd never be back again...some repeatedly. :D

They really should just close the other site, the only reason it existed was because of the paywall here.

They like it there. It's safe and insulated from strangers.

;)