Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One on the wishlist

16 posts in this topic

Because the last DB they picked from LSU worked out SO well. :rolleyes:

Is his ego big and is he just like a kid?:D:D

Honey Badger just take what he wants.

Honey Badger just take what he wants.

Just takes stuff huh? Ah yes....then hed fit right in on the Ravens.

Just takes stuff huh? Ah yes....then hed fit right in on the Ravens.

In what way does this make sense? (yes, I realize that isn't anywhere near a priority for you, just wondering)

In what way does this make sense? (yes, I realize that isn't anywhere near a priority for you, just wondering)

You know.....criminal activity and that sorta thing. ;)

But the fact that I have to spell this out kind of kills the joke. :o

You know.....criminal activity and that sorta thing. ;)

But the fact that I have to spell this out kind of kills the joke. :o

Please tell me the Ravens that have a criminal record for stealing

Yeah no criminal record on the Ravens! I believe all charges against Ray were dropped 15+ years ago, and don't know of anyone else who has had any issues!

Yeah no criminal record on the Ravens! I believe all charges against Ray were dropped 15+ years ago, and don't know of anyone else who has had any issues!

Well Chris Mc had a problem and the OL coach of course had one. Can't think of anyone stealing though or players having any issues (at least since that Harrison incident on the Colts).

Did he declare for the draft?

Don't know but I really hope if he did or didn't that the ravens would take a look at his skillset. I think he could warrant a look at returner and a sub-package. He seems to be fearless and relentless. I like him as a defensive back in the slot and gunner that may disrupt the path of a returner as well. I wish I had a method of conveying this clip to the club. He may have flown under there radar as well.

Don't know but I really hope if he did or didn't that the ravens would take a look at his skillset. I think he could warrant a look at returner and a sub-package. He seems to be fearless and relentless. I like him as a defensive back in the slot and gunner that may disrupt the path of a returner as well. I wish I had a method of conveying this clip to the club. He may have flown under there radar as well.

Bu......but...but.....West Side Ozzie is like the greatest GM and talent evaluator of all times! He surely must've caught wind of this latest diamond in the raw.

:rolleyes:

he's going to be a disappointment in the pro's .....

5' 9", running 4.5's .......