Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

florige

Ray Lewis

10 posts in this topic

It is ok florige, anything to do with Ray Lewis gets me excited, don't listen to anyone who has the nerve to state what Eastside Terp just did, he obviously has not come to Ray Ray light!

Hey man nothing else is realy going on. lol Probably wasn't starting a thread over though.

my response reads harsher than I meant it to be .......

I don't know what ray says on tv because i am at a lot of those games and don't remember the ones I saw on tv ......

my response reads harsher than I meant it to be .......

I don't know what ray says on tv because i am at a lot of those games and don't remember the ones I saw on tv ......

Nah its cool. Just was thinking about it and wondered if anyone else had noticed it. CP I remember this past season he said "Miami University" when he was being introduced. Just was wondering if he had some hang up on saying "The U". Really not a big deal at all just was curious.

now this is an interesting story with a little "the U" twist ......

Ray Lewis called as defense witness in sexual conduct, intimidation case

Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis attended same college as the defendant, Nate Webster

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bal-ray-lewis-called-as-defense-witness-in-sexual-conduct-intimidation-case-20120416,0,4308046.story