Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Costanza 831

Are you going to boo Lee Evans next year?

Will you boo Lee Evans?   18 members have voted

1. 1. Will you boo Lee Evans?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

Why would anyone do something so idiotic?

I mean.....boo him because he is on the other team.....not because of some botched play that might or might not have been his fault from LAST YEAR.

I declare.....the brilliance is just eminating on this forum. :rolleyes:

I mean.....boo him because he is on the other team.....not because of some botched play that might or might not have been his fault from LAST YEAR.

Definitely idiotic. Almost as bad as saying players and coaches are terrible all season long and then flip-flopping when they join a certain team.

Definitely idiotic. Almost as bad as saying players and coaches are terrible all season long and then flip-flopping when they join a certain team.

You have won the internet for today. Congrats!

90% of the idiotic comments on this board are from you and you know it. Did i say anywhere that i would boo him? No i did not. I asked if other people are going to. Kind of like a survey if you know what that is

Tom Zbikowski should have quit football to concentrate on boxing.

OK....I bite. ^Wrong.....he can do both.....but he is clearly in his element now.

Why is that? Because he signed a contract with the worst team in the NFL? So he's now magically a better player? There was a reason he was a backup here and it's because he sucks. And he's going to suck in Indy too. I know you think there is prestige in getting the #1 overall pick so i guess you'll be slap happy when the Irsay's get it again in 2013

Why is that? Because he signed a contract with the worst team in the NFL? So he's now magically a better player? There was a reason he was a backup here and it's because he sucks. And he's going to suck in Indy too. I know you think there is prestige in getting the #1 overall pick so i guess you'll be slap happy when the Irsay's get it again in 2013

Ah yes....now that he has the iconic Horseshoe on his helmet....he stinks. But when his helmet had Heckle (or Jeckle?) on it....he was the next Ron Lott and Ken Houston and Chuck Cecil rolled into one. Get over it already. He is gone....and will thrive now that he is back closer to home and comfortable again.

Ah yes....now that he has the iconic Horseshoe on his helmet....he stinks. But when his helmet had Heckle (or Jeckle?) on it....he was the next Ron Lott and Ken Houston and Chuck Cecil rolled into one. Get over it already. He is gone....and will thrive now that he is back closer to home and comfortable again.

Funny, you just described your own method of thinking.

OK....I bite. ^Wrong.....he can do both.....but he is clearly in his element now.

What changed in the past year?

He should consider if his 1st career since he sucks at his day job. Hes not 'strong' and the only thing 'safe' around him are opposing TEs and WRs.

But hey for my sake and my teams sake I hope he continues trying to carve (settle down Ray Ray, settle down) out a career as a 'strong' 'safety.'

Maybe the zibinator (LOL!) should consider a fulltime career in boxing. Sure seems to be going better than his career as a 'strong' safety. Now whod you get to replace him?......hey, maybe Brandon Mayweathers available, hed fit right in.

On 2nd thought I'm not sure Id want to see Zib retire....I'm sure guys like Reggie and Dallas and Heath would miss him. :D

Oh yeah. He plays for 'your' team now.

I already knew you were a moron but i didn't know you were illiterate also. I just said he sucked in Baltimore and he's going to suck in Indy.

Whats his "element".

A team so historically weak on D he might actually see playing time instead of riding the bench on a team that arguably fields the best D the past 2 decades?

You maybe on to something there Einstien?

This thread proves that it's a long season. Feeding the monkey must be a way to release the off season tension(s). Numbers time on this board should have been up along time ago. His team is destined to be in the basement and he obviously needs to defend his pipe-dream before the first snap. Classic but predictable. He knows his team is in rebuild mode and needs to explain like a petulant child. Have you guys seen the commercial where the the chimp lays down on the mothers butt to sleep ? Show the monkey some love and let him lay his head in your lap.

He needs to snuggle. But no worries. The special ed bus will pick him up in the morning;)

The Jags are coming here in the preseason. Say Lee Evans catches a touchdown pass. Will you boo him?

Hey Frank ! How you been? Its been awhile. It looks like its the Ravens division to win or lose this year. The Steelers won't be a factor for some time. They are going to be in a rebuilding stage for a good many years.