Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

Are you going to boo Lee Evans next year?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Will you boo Lee Evans? (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you boo Lee Evans?

1. Yes (3 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. No (12 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. Wait and see (3 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

The Jags are coming here in the preseason. Say Lee Evans catches a touchdown pass. Will you boo him?

#2 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55,740 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

Just like anyone else who catches a td on our defense, of course
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#3 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

Why would anyone do something so idiotic?

I mean.....boo him because he is on the other team.....not because of some botched play that might or might not have been his fault from LAST YEAR.

I declare.....the brilliance is just eminating on this forum. :rolleyes:

#4 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

I mean.....boo him because he is on the other team.....not because of some botched play that might or might not have been his fault from LAST YEAR.

Definitely idiotic. Almost as bad as saying players and coaches are terrible all season long and then flip-flopping when they join a certain team.

#5 AVATAR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

No I won't waste my breathe.

#6 chrisbraven

chrisbraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

I certainly won't cheer for him. But he's not worth booing.

Braven

#7 shocksyde

shocksyde

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

Definitely idiotic. Almost as bad as saying players and coaches are terrible all season long and then flip-flopping when they join a certain team.

You have won the internet for today. Congrats!

#8 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

You have won the internet for today. Congrats!

Some W. Get a cookie for that? :rolleyes:

#9 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

90% of the idiotic comments on this board are from you and you know it. Did i say anywhere that i would boo him? No i did not. I asked if other people are going to. Kind of like a survey if you know what that is

#10 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:13 AM

Tom Zbikowski should have quit football to concentrate on boxing.
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#11 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

Tom Zbikowski should have quit football to concentrate on boxing.

OK....I bite. ^Wrong.....he can do both.....but he is clearly in his element now.

#12 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

OK....I bite. ^Wrong.....he can do both.....but he is clearly in his element now.

Why is that? Because he signed a contract with the worst team in the NFL? So he's now magically a better player? There was a reason he was a backup here and it's because he sucks. And he's going to suck in Indy too. I know you think there is prestige in getting the #1 overall pick so i guess you'll be slap happy when the Irsay's get it again in 2013

#13 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

Why is that? Because he signed a contract with the worst team in the NFL? So he's now magically a better player? There was a reason he was a backup here and it's because he sucks. And he's going to suck in Indy too. I know you think there is prestige in getting the #1 overall pick so i guess you'll be slap happy when the Irsay's get it again in 2013

Ah yes....now that he has the iconic Horseshoe on his helmet....he stinks. But when his helmet had Heckle (or Jeckle?) on it....he was the next Ron Lott and Ken Houston and Chuck Cecil rolled into one. Get over it already. He is gone....and will thrive now that he is back closer to home and comfortable again.

#14 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:01 AM

Ah yes....now that he has the iconic Horseshoe on his helmet....he stinks. But when his helmet had Heckle (or Jeckle?) on it....he was the next Ron Lott and Ken Houston and Chuck Cecil rolled into one. Get over it already. He is gone....and will thrive now that he is back closer to home and comfortable again.

Funny, you just described your own method of thinking.

#15 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:14 AM

What changed in the past year?

He should consider if his 1st career since he sucks at his day job. Hes not 'strong' and the only thing 'safe' around him are opposing TEs and WRs.

But hey for my sake and my teams sake I hope he continues trying to carve (settle down Ray Ray, settle down) out a career as a 'strong' 'safety.'

Maybe the zibinator (LOL!) should consider a fulltime career in boxing. Sure seems to be going better than his career as a 'strong' safety. Now whod you get to replace him?......hey, maybe Brandon Mayweathers available, hed fit right in.

On 2nd thought I'm not sure Id want to see Zib retire....I'm sure guys like Reggie and Dallas and Heath would miss him. :D

Oh yeah. He plays for 'your' team now.
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#16 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:15 AM

I already knew you were a moron but i didn't know you were illiterate also. I just said he sucked in Baltimore and he's going to suck in Indy.

#17 jonsensback

jonsensback

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,582 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

Whats his "element".

A team so historically weak on D he might actually see playing time instead of riding the bench on a team that arguably fields the best D the past 2 decades?

You maybe on to something there Einstien?

#18 CajunRaven

CajunRaven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,543 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

Just like anyone else who catches a td on our defense, of course

Yep - and it has nothing to do with the "catch". Evans played pretty well up to that point in the game, stuff happens.
Is it Football Season yet?

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

#19 CajunRaven

CajunRaven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,543 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

Hey, you're right for a change.

You do bite!:eek:
Is it Football Season yet?

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

#20 Fang

Fang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,935 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

Of course. I boo anyone who isn't a Raven. Except Santa Clause.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users