Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baltimoreron

MNF 9/10 vs Cincy

25 posts in this topic

This game and the fact that it's on a Monday night, does not excite me.

BTW - Combo will eventually be banned, but will return with a new userid...again.

This game and the fact that it's on a Monday night, does not excite me.

BTW - Combo will eventually be banned, but will return with a new userid...again.

I think it's going to be a great game. Cincy is supposed to be an up and coming team and we have an opportunity to put them down right way like we did to Pittsburgh last year.

I think it's going to be a great game. Cincy is supposed to be an up and coming team and we have an opportunity to put them down right way like we did to Pittsburgh last year.

You're right. It's MNF and a division game and the opener, so it will probably be a good one. I'll start getting pumped about it as it grows nearer.

Well, I guess it's time to mark 9/10 and 9/11 as vacation days from work.

Well, I guess it's time to mark 9/10 and 9/11 as vacation days from work.

Me too. :)

One good thing, 9/11 is my wife's birthday. I'll tell her it's for her. ;)

Me too. :)

One good thing, 9/11 is my wife's birthday. I'll tell her it's for her. ;)

Nice. Will she buy that. Mine wouldn't. She probably won't go the game to me either given the time start, but who knows. Maybe she can take both days as well.

Nice. Will she buy that. Mine wouldn't. She probably won't go the game to me either given the time start, but who knows. Maybe she can take both days as well.

She probably won't buy it because she assumes that weekdays after Sunday or Monday night games I generally take the day off. But I'll insist that it's necessary because it's her birthday...........as she leaves for work that morning. :D

I'll believe it when it's officially announced. Then, and only then, will I mock and ridicule Negative 142.

I'll believe it when it's officially announced. Then, and only then, will I mock and ridicule Negative 142.

You're a scholar and a gentleman.

Or, should I say, a skolar and a gentileman.:)

WNST always seems to get some schedule details out before the official announcement. I don't recall them being wrong about any of them in recent years.

Will Jerome Simpson be a Bengal in week one? I hope not.

It's still going to bring up how Jim Pinkett is more then a game manager and how Andy Dalton will beat Flacco becuase Dalton has it

With all the good teams coming to Baltimore that's the best they could get for MNF? Meh

With all the good teams coming to Baltimore that's the best they could get for MNF? Meh

SNF has become the new MNF.

SNF has become the new MNF.

I know, I forget that at times. Sorry but division foe or not, I never get excited about seeing a Cincy game.

The Bengals are going to be our next big rival, IMO. They've got a good nucleus, draft picks and Dalton is a stud. They just need to get rid of Marvin.

The Bengals are going to be our next big rival, IMO. They've got a good nucleus, draft picks and Dalton is a stud. They just need to get rid of Marvin.

And this will be born out on 9/10.....a coming out party if you will.

And this will be born out on 9/10.....a coming out party if you will.

Isn't 9/10 the Monday of the first week of the NFL season? How is it even possible that the Ravens would be playing anyone that night? I read somewhere that the the Ravens wouldn't get a prime time opener. Period.

Isn't 9/10 the Monday of the first week of the NFL season? How is it even possible that the Ravens would be playing anyone that night? I read somewhere that the the Ravens wouldn't get a prime time opener. Period.

Oh snap! :)

Truly sad to be trolling in the first place, but truly pathetic to suck so bad at it.