Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

outerbanks

Colts struggling to sell tickets

83 posts in this topic

They're just trying to keep the crowd sizes and thus the noise down, so that Andrew Luck can "develop under the radar and not in the spotlight so as to potentially throw him off his road to stardom". It's all a grand plan by the NFL.

......or something like that.

:P

Isn't this deja vu all over again. Luck best end up being the next Pey or the oil can is going to be a lonely place.

They're just trying to keep the crowd sizes and thus the noise down, so that Andrew Luck can "develop under the radar and not in the spotlight so as to potentially throw him off his road to stardom". It's all a grand plan by the NFL.

......or something like that.

:P

How embarrasing will it be when the Colts get flexed into a primetime slot and it's blacked out at home?

How embarrasing will it be when the Colts get flexed into a primetime slot and it's blacked out at home?

Very.

But the rest of the country will be able to see the tarps.

But they are one of the most beloved and popular franchises in professional sports...

To be fair, the price of a new John Deere combine has increased by more than 12% during the recession.

Oh, and Indy fans are nothing more than front-running hicks. ;):)

Where is locker room combo on this. Oh yeah, he is on a self imposed exile for a month after his bashing he took on the Ravens not getting any or more than 1 prime time game. It is funny that before Manning the Colts had trouble and now after Manning they are showing signs of no fans. The new QB better be good or it will be back up the Mayflower Vans and hello LA.

But they are one of the most beloved and popular franchises in professional sports...

It's truly amazing what a wretched economy will do to a working class blue collar city.... :rolleyes:

Despite that.....doesn't change the fact that they are still just what you 'protested.'

Where is locker room combo on this?

Looks like he has followed Peyton to Denver.

He's a maniac, maniac on the floor..... NTTAWWT. BTW - he's not locker combo anymore, he is Sacha.

It's truly amazing what a wretched economy will do to a working class blue collar city.... :rolleyes:

Despite that.....doesn't change the fact that they are still just what you 'protested.'

It's truly amazing that there were no economic "issues" with the Colts at the height of the recession when a certain QB was still there.

The Colts are experiencing the Manning recession (depression?).

Very.

But the rest of the country will be able to see the tarps.

If this happens ,it will prove what bandwagon fans they really are. Any true football town will sell-out no matter how bad the team is.

If the Colts had taken Ryan Leaf in 1998, which might have happened if he had shown up for an interview, they'd have moved to Los Angeles years ago...

Wrong again clown,lol.

The state UE is right with the nationa;l average at 8.4.

Given your analysis, the entire NFL should have ticket selling issues, even Baltimore.

And that is not the case at all fool

Wrong again clown,lol.

The state UE is right with the nationa;l average at 8.4.

Given your analysis, the entire NFL should have ticket selling issues, even Baltimore.

And that is not the case at all fool

He's an idiot and he's not even a Colts fan to begin with so there's no point even trying to talk sense into him

When u win, they show up. When u don't, they stay home. Just like in every other town in the NFL.

Including the final years of the Baltimore Colts.

When u win, they show up. When u don't, they stay home. Just like in every other town in the NFL.

Including the final years of the Baltimore Colts.

The colts were sold out last year. I guess some people spent all that money and want to see real progress before paying up for this year. It is a huge amount of money for many people.

The colts were sold out last year. I guess some people spent all that money and want to see real progress before paying up for this year. It is a huge amount of money for many people.
Absolutely agree. That facility is great. Actually was fortunate enough to attend a game in a luxury suite a couple years ago against the Dallas Cowboys. Very nice venue.

The Colts biggest failure was leaning so heavily on their QB. I think they got lazy in their front office and neglected the other facets of the team. Cost Polian his job. A lot depends on how good this new GM will be. They'll stay down a year or two, but good drafting and Andrew Luck will help get them right back to the top, I think.

can you say fair weather fans :D ........

do you think the ravens would have season tickets available after one bad year .......

hell no .......

Absolutely agree. That facility is great. Actually was fortunate enough to attend a game in a luxury suite a couple years ago against the Dallas Cowboys. Very nice venue.

The Colts biggest failure was leaning so heavily on their QB. I think they got lazy in their front office and neglected the other facets of the team. Cost Polian his job. A lot depends on how good this new GM will be. They'll stay down a year or two, but good drafting and Andrew Luck will help get them right back to the top, I think.

I appreciate your objectivity.....hard to find on this board,.

Grigs is a diamond in the raw and will prove to be just as astute as his predecesor. And as far as having a couple off yrs or so.....I think AL's impact will profound and immediate....we pick right up where we left off. B)

I appreciate your objectivity.....hard to find on this board,.

Grigs is a diamond in the raw and will prove to be just as astute as his predecesor. And as far as having a couple off yrs or so.....I think AL's impact will profound and immediate....we pick right up where we left off. B)

I think you will as well. 2-14 to 4-12 sounds about right and right where you left off.