Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AntiMoon

Next time you complain about the schedule

20 posts in this topic

a possible 824 trillion game combinations.

is that a lot? That sounds like a lot. :P

I want to know which team put in the request to not play any team coming off of a bye. That's pretty funny.

Fans in every city complain about the schedule. A couple of years ago fans here in Baltimore complained because the Raven's lost their bye due to the game in Houston being postponed. Like the NFL in April could forsee a hurricane hitting in September. :rolleyes:

It is a very interesting article. I have to agree with Jim Harbaugh. No team should have to travel across country to play another on a Thursday. San Francisco played on Sunday, Monday is recovery day and Wednesday is travel day. That left one day to work on the game plan. The other thing that really gets me is the NFL's so called committment to player safety. If true, there really should be no Thursday games. Instead, they have expanded Thursday night football to be almost a weekly thing. If player safety is so important, why do that? One reason, of course. Prime time dollars trump player safety, despite what King Goodell might have everyone believe!

is that a lot? That sounds like a lot. :P

I want to know which team put in the request to not play any team coming off of a bye. That's pretty funny.

As much as he and his team whine and complain.....I'd throw out a wild guess that it could be Jim's little bro.

Larry DON'T FEED THE TROLL. It was a shot at the Ravens. All this clown has to do is TROLL here. When you have no life and no team I guess you TROLL.;)

I'm just wondering if he's talking about Jim Pinkett again. Or maybe it's Jim Bugler.

Well I find it funny that the schedule makers have such a hard job loading a computer then tweak'n the results. I'll be more then happy to take the PAY CHECK of those poor over worked NFL office folks. They should try real jobs someday. Say Correctional Officer or load and unload trucks at UPS. Yea those sit on your arse jobs are tuff.

Now lets feel sorry for the blind arse refs too. You have a job do it fairly not with only profit in mind. Then while trying to get all the $$$$$ they could shizzzznit happens and your billion dollar baby ain't there. So much for the schedulers.:eek:

Jim who?

You know.....one James Joseph Harbaugh......aka the reining NFL Coach of the Year. Also aka Corporate Coach's Big Bro.

I'm just wondering if he's talking about Jim Pinkett again. Or maybe it's Jim Bugler.

Maybe it's just me.....but the next Pinkett I see leading an NFL sideline will be the 1st. Try again? :o

Well I find it funny that the schedule makers have such a hard job loading a computer then tweak'n the results. I'll be more then happy to take the PAY CHECK of those poor over worked NFL office folks. They should try real jobs someday. Say Correctional Officer or load and unload trucks at UPS. Yea those sit on your arse jobs are tuff.

Now lets feel sorry for the blind arse refs too. You have a job do it fairly not with only profit in mind. Then while trying to get all the $$$$$ they could shizzzznit happens and your billion dollar baby ain't there. So much for the schedulers.:eek:

It IS a real job and they ARE overworked.....or do you not recall how many of them put in 12-14 hr work days. (sometimes more). Try again. :o

And I'm shocked a Raven fan would take a shot @ refs. And by shocked I mean....completely expected it. :rolleyes:

You know.....one James Joseph Harbaugh......aka the reining NFL Coach of the Year. Also aka Corporate Coach's Big Bro.

Maybe it's just me.....but the next Pinkett I see leading an NFL sideline will be the 1st. Try again? :o

Jim Harbaugh doesn't have a 'little bro'.

The Next Pinkett to win a Super Bowl will be the first.

Jim Harbaugh doesn't have a 'little bro'.

The Next Pinkett to win a Super Bowl will be the first.

Oh....so what is your coach's name again? John....Harvey? Harper? Hargrove? Could've sworn it was Harbaugh.....but hey....I guess I can be wrong sometimes.

Oh....so what is your coach's name again? John....Harvey? Harper? Hargrove? Could've sworn it was Harbaugh.....but hey....I guess I can be wrong sometimes.

Jim Harbaugh does not have a 'little bro'.

John is the older of the two, you ******. Do you know ANYTHING about football?

I think the schedule makers do the best they can given the number of variables being dealt with, especially in Sept and OCt baseball season means something in a few NFL cities (excluding Baltimore).

As I told a Browns friend of mine this morning when he was moaning about having the leagues 2nd toughest schedule, the schedule maker gave the Ravens the 4th hardest schedule but gave them a break by scheduling a Thursday night scrimmage on the heels of a Sunday Night game against the Patriots....not sure why he flipped me off.....must have thought I was locker combo...