• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 classea5

classea5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

I say who cares about the Chargers, let's play our second string so they can get some experience. It's the Steelers that we have to at least split with and if we expend our energy on San Diego we won't have any left. Those three games are more than anyone can handle, not even talking about going to the west coast!

#2 SugarRay52

SugarRay52

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

I say who cares about the Chargers, let's play our second string so they can get some experience. It's the Steelers that we have to at least split with and if we expend our energy on San Diego we won't have any left. Those three games are more than anyone can handle, not even talking about going to the west coast!

No you don't play that "lets play our second string since it's only the Chargers" game. After what the Chargers did to the Ravens on SNF last year I want revenge. You are basically giving away a game if you just concede by starting your backups, preseason yes regular season hell no. The Ravens will have to just make the best of what will be a tough stretch, John Harbaugh would never concede like that, they can't afford to have letdowns like they did last year (Titans, Jaguars, Seahawks, and yes Chargers).

#3 DColeman

DColeman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,854 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Every team matters. This will be the toughest test of the season perhaps. They also have a short week after a sunday night game too IIRC. I find it odd that the two best teams last year don't have the 2 hardest schedule though...
Baltimore Home of the RAVENS!!
Pittsburgh, Home of the asterisk*. * * * * * *
:D
*tnx Blue ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users