Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jabba2

O's starters last 12 games: 5.50 ERA

9 posts in this topic

Just heard Thorne say that. Sounds alot like last year to me. If Arrieta cant give the O's 200 innings, who will? Hammell? Our defense is also starting to look mighty suspect.

Cardinal starters had a 5.50 ERA one week last year and they won the World Series! GO O's

TM

Just heard Thorne say that. Sounds alot like last year to me. If Arrieta cant give the O's 200 innings, who will? Hammell? Our defense is also starting to look mighty suspect.

That has everything to do with Hunter and Matsuz. They both got shelled this week.

Arrieta pitched well against the Sox as did Chen. Hamell also pitched well against the Sox and the Blue Jays.

Travis Moon once told everyone on the board that Jake Arrieta was a better pitcher than Stephen Strasburg! How's that working out for you now, Moonbeam? LOL!

Travis Moon once told everyone on the board that Jake Arrieta was a better pitcher than Stephen Strasburg! How's that working out for you now, Moonbeam? LOL!

wow...what a ridiculous statement.

Arrieta is better than that inning yesterday, but that's just ludicrous.

If Arrieta cant give the O's 200 innings, who will?

I asked that same question all off-season.

There was clearly no "Plan" when Duquette put this rotation together.

That's not what he said at all - watching the replay of the game, they had a 5.59 ERA through the last 6 games.