Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob

Mark Reynolds...... .136 average...... ouch!

56 posts in this topic

Reynolds is Babe Ruth compared to Nick Johnson, who continued his hitless season last night and is now 0-23

BA = .000

OPS = .115

BB = 1

RBI = 1

K = 6

Johnson ($800,000 salary) and I have the same number of hits this season, and I do not play baseball.

Reynolds is Babe Ruth compared to Nick Johnson, who continued his hitless season last night and is now 0-23

BA = .000

OPS = .115

BB = 1

RBI = 1

K = 6

Johnson ($800,000 salary) and I have the same number of hits this season, and I do not play baseball.

Need I remind my esteemed fellow posters that Hall of Famer Vlad let the team in batting average last year yet the geniuses who run the O's decided he could be easily replaced.

You gotta trust Reynolds is going to hit for power at some point. Johnson you get the feeling the o's want him to get a hit before they release him so they don't hear that they had a guy they signed never get a hit for them

You gotta trust Reynolds is going to hit for power at some point. Johnson you get the feeling the o's want him to get a hit before they release him so they don't hear that they had a guy they signed never get a hit for them

Excellent point!

That hadn't occurred to me! :D

I root for him to do well.

TM

actually, most O's fans pray for him to do well because only the Lord can help him. He strikes out 6 times more than he hits homeruns (6.2 K/HR). Jason Giambi on almost half that much (3.4 K/HR).

Reynolds is a terrible defensive player and an embarrassment to Brooks, DeCinces and Cal. He costs the Orioles more with his defense than his paltry offense can make up for.

At least he tries, hard.

Reynolds is Babe Ruth compared to Nick Johnson, who continued his record-breaking hitless season last night and is now 0-23

BA = .000

OPS = .115

BB = 1

RBI = 1

K = 6

fixed !

btw - since the start of 2010 Nick Johnson is 12 for 95, .126

JJ Hardy 10 for 56 .179

Mark Reynolds 6 for 44 .136

Nick Johnson 0 for 23 .000

Wilson Betemit 6 for 35 .171

Endy Chavez 3 for 24 .125

combined 25 for 182 .137

That's a lotta soft outs.

Need I remind my esteemed fellow posters that Hall of Famer Vlad let the team in batting average last year yet the geniuses who run the O's decided he could be easily replaced.

His .OBP was poop, he wasn't hitting for power, and he couldn't field.

Look, there's a reason he's not on any team right now. The Orioles have made some dumb decisions but there was no reason to bring back an old man that can't do anything PLUS indicated there would be drama if he didn't start.

Of the "Starters" Vlad was 6th on the team in .OBP and OPS. The stats you hire a DH for.

I root for him to do well.

TM

ah, so does everyone else Mr. Special...........:rolleyes:

but they can be critical when he plays bad. Such is sports, sorry it's not one big lovefest for YOU....:rolleyes:

In Travis's eyes he's the number #1 fan in America

I just got banned from Orioles Hangout for talking bad about reynolds. But he is the worst fielding third baseman I have ever seen and is an awful hitter. Why do we have him on the team again?

I just got banned from Orioles Hangout for talking bad about reynolds. But he is the worst fielding third baseman I have ever seen and is an awful hitter. Why do we have him on the team again?

I'm sure there's more to it that that.

Anyway. Reynolds will heat up. He hit pretty well last year and was a huge power source for us. Plus, he's not that old.

TM

I'm sure there's more to it that that.

Anyway. Reynolds will heat up. He hit pretty well last year and was a huge power source for us. Plus, he's not that old.

TM

His defense is terrible. And it never warms up