Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mehatestagliapoo-poo

Got to love MOCK drafts

7 posts in this topic

The more I read from the "experts" the more I think they don't know. One knows they will take a head case to replace Ray Lewis. Another knows they will go WR. Then there is the Center from Wis., another know from yet another "expert".

As one resident "expert" on this board I say the Ravens will Choice the "best available player on the Ravens board". YOU can quote me.

What I, and many here, know is that they will stack their board and draft from it. Now for the iron clad pick.....I will give it Thursday Night.

The more I read from the "experts" the more I think they don't know. One knows they will take a head case to replace Ray Lewis. Another knows they will go WR. Then there is the Center from Wis., another know from yet another "expert".

As one resident "expert" on this board I say the Ravens will Choice the "best available player on the Ravens board". YOU can quote me.

What I, and many here, know is that they will stack their board and draft from it. Now for the iron clad pick.....I will give it Thursday Night.

I read a couple mocks with ravens drafting WR. stopped reading after that. none of the big guys said it. bloggers and such. very ignorant nonetheless

Here's your results. Showing once again why they're so useless. These are where they were taken not even taking into account who they predicted would take them

M Mayock-6 out of 32

D Banks- 6 out of 32

P King-3 out of 32

M Vensel-4 out of 32

Pretty amazing considering EVERYBODY knew who the first 2 picks would be

Mock drafts are exactly what they are. Mock. They're a fun exercise to do leading up to the draft. I can't believe people still take them as gospel

Nobody takes them as gospel but people still take them way more seriously then they should. A monkey throwing darts can get more right than these know it all's

Biggest waste of time known to man. Not a single expert usually even gets the first five picks correctly. This year everyone knew the first two but nobody knew anything after that. Waste of time bar none.