• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mehatestagliapoo-poo

mehatestagliapoo-poo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,574 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

The more I read from the "experts" the more I think they don't know. One knows they will take a head case to replace Ray Lewis. Another knows they will go WR. Then there is the Center from Wis., another know from yet another "expert".

As one resident "expert" on this board I say the Ravens will Choice the "best available player on the Ravens board". YOU can quote me.

What I, and many here, know is that they will stack their board and draft from it. Now for the iron clad pick.....I will give it Thursday Night.
It was the Economy

It was not the fear this time!!!:rwb:

#2 elj1201

elj1201

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:00 AM

The more I read from the "experts" the more I think they don't know. One knows they will take a head case to replace Ray Lewis. Another knows they will go WR. Then there is the Center from Wis., another know from yet another "expert".

As one resident "expert" on this board I say the Ravens will Choice the "best available player on the Ravens board". YOU can quote me.

What I, and many here, know is that they will stack their board and draft from it. Now for the iron clad pick.....I will give it Thursday Night.

I read a couple mocks with ravens drafting WR. stopped reading after that. none of the big guys said it. bloggers and such. very ignorant nonetheless

#3 AntiMoon

AntiMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,074 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Here's your results. Showing once again why they're so useless. These are where they were taken not even taking into account who they predicted would take them
M Mayock-6 out of 32
D Banks- 6 out of 32
P King-3 out of 32
M Vensel-4 out of 32

Pretty amazing considering EVERYBODY knew who the first 2 picks would be
Only 48 days til hockey season.
Only 31 days til football season.

#4 dandrews

dandrews

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,055 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

Mock drafts are exactly what they are. Mock. They're a fun exercise to do leading up to the draft. I can't believe people still take them as gospel

#5 AntiMoon

AntiMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,074 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

Nobody takes them as gospel but people still take them way more seriously then they should. A monkey throwing darts can get more right than these know it all's
Only 48 days til hockey season.
Only 31 days til football season.

#6 elj1201

elj1201

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

they seem to get worse every year

#7 Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

Biggest waste of time known to man. Not a single expert usually even gets the first five picks correctly. This year everyone knew the first two but nobody knew anything after that. Waste of time bar none.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users