Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weenie

Willis Smells

6 posts in this topic

I'm all for bashing Angelos and the FO but Dontrelle sounds like total BS with his grievance. From day one in his tenure here it was reported he was trying to reinvent himself as a LOOGY. Sadly, his behavior these days pushes him farther toward Garrett Atkins terrain. It sure surprises me to see a guy who once had so much promise evaporate.

There's no reason to question the credibility, honesty, integrity, etc of Willis.

On the other hand, there's every reason to question all of the above about the O's organization.

So until there's some compelling evidence otherwise, I'm taking Dontrelle's side.

As should everyone, at this point.

I don’t know who is lying and who is telling the truth here but what I know is that the O’s continue to pile on the crap that makes them a destination NO player wants to go to. If they treat an inexpensive, minor leaguer this way how would they treat the really big fish when the time comes to pay up!!B)

Hmm....on one hand we have DTrain....who has been as upstanding and decent and ernest as can be even thru all his recent trails/tribulations.

And on the other hand....Peter G. Nuff said.

Hmm.....I have a pretty good idea who's side I'd be leaning toward.

Sounds like Willis is having trouble coming to grips with reality.

TM

Sounds like Willis is having trouble coming to grips with reality.

TM

Wow.....if this isn't a pot-kettle post.....I don't know what is. Wow.