Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AntiMoon

Official draft thread

164 posts in this topic

Breaking news per Schefter! Min trading #3 pick. Is Cle losing out on Richardson as they feared or are they the ones trading up?

Yep Cle is the one trading up. Wonder if Min suckered them or was somebody like the Jets trading up for Richardson and Cle said Hells to the no

Gotta laugh at the Clowns: they gloat that they got a 6th rd pick from us to move up 1 spot now trade THREE picks to move up one spot. LOL

Gotta laugh at the Clowns: they gloat that they got a 6th rd pick from us to move up 1 spot now trade THREE picks to move up one spot. LOL

Typical clowns fans, they make us look so much better time and time again LOL.

Nope I stand corrected. Browns had 13 picks and their rationale is no way that many would make the team. Hard to argue.

#1 Luck - Colts

#2 RGB - Redskins

#3 Richardson ??? - Browns

#4 ??????? - Vikings (could Vikings trade down again and get 3 or 4 more picks?)

Cool intro with Ray.

Guy has to be one of the biggest personalities in the NFL.

Hate television. :) The "pick is in" for 5 minutes but the league sits on it so that the talking heads can babble for a bit and they get more commercials in.

OK, the first 3 picks were very predictable - and to be honest quite boring...

...now the next Hour should start to get interesting !!!!!!!

Now Blaine Gabbert has three good quality WRs in Blackmon, Laurent Robinson and Lee Evans.

is there anybody that gruden doesn't like? .......

has any team ever reached? ........

christ he's the ultimate yes man .......

this thing would be a lot more exciting if he would just say what the heck were they thinking once in a while .......

OK, the Eagles are on the clock - let's see how they screw this up !

Now that they're into the 20s could we see a possible Ravens trade-up?

Wow... the Browns go with the 28 year old QB with their 2nd pick in the first...

Browns draft a rookie QB (Weedon) that is older (28 - will be 29) then their current Starting QB (McCoy - 25 - will be 26) who is going into his 3rd NFL season

the steelers pick the o lineman from standford and double their team iq in a blink of an eye .......

and the pats trade up to beat the ravens to hightower .......

2nd time the pats trade up in the first round and doing a good job rebuilding their d .....

I don't usually invest too much in one guy, but I'm really starting to hope that Hill is the guy...

I guess we take Peter Konz. Disappointing first round, as I was hoping Hightower would fall, but I guess Konz is still a good pick.

the steelers pick the o lineman from standford and double their team iq just like that .......

and the pats trade up to beat the ravens to hightower .......

2nd time the pats trade up in the first round and doing a good job rebuilding their d .....

That's disappointing but there's still enough outthere that the Ravens can get a great pick

I don't usually invest too much in one guy, but I'm really starting to hope that Hill is the guy...

Raw wide receivers with physical upside scare me. I don't trust that we can strike paydirt two years in a row with Torrey Smith and Hill.