• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 weenie

weenie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Last night while watching the game I was revolted to observe the public address dude play that lame Rock and Roll Parts I & II music after the 8th inning home run. Fans had no class shouting "HEY YOU SUCK" when the other side gave up the dinger. That singalong is now expected when that song plays. Why can't folks cheer for their side instead of ridiculing the other.

And, nice job O's sending royalties to a pedophile who has used the money to lure little Thai kids to his bungalow! Are there so few other choices for music?

#2 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

Resident Good Luck Charm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,643 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

I have no problem telling the Yankees and Red Sox that they suck.

Just saying.
The kids are alright.

#3 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,866 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

Last night while watching the game I was revolted to observe the public address dude play that lame Rock and Roll Parts I & II music after the 8th inning home run. Fans had no class shouting "HEY YOU SUCK" when the other side gave up the dinger. That singalong is now expected when that song plays. Why can't folks cheer for their side instead of ridiculing the other.

And, nice job O's sending royalties to a pedophile who has used the money to lure little Thai kids to his bungalow! Are there so few other choices for music?

I was blissfully unaware of that story.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#4 funkateer

funkateer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,619 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

never liked the song....it was probably ACC basketball college kids who started that chant in the first place. Wouldn't be surprised if it originated at Duke. Real classy...

#5 larsanderson

larsanderson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

never liked the song....it was probably ACC basketball college kids who started that chant in the first place. Wouldn't be surprised if it originated at Duke. Real classy...

Like yelling "O" in the middle of the National Anthem? Isn't that so disrespectful?

#6 TravisMoon

TravisMoon

Oriole-riffic Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68,956 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

Nice job singling out just the Orioles for playing this song from that crappy human. :rolleyes:

TM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "The Preying Matusz" devours another batter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users