Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elj1201

Ravens draft 6'5'' >4.40 WR Tommy Streeter

19 posts in this topic

Lots of chatter on The Fan about this Streeter kid, and I don't think Ozzie was napping just gambling. As usual Ozzie wins

remember clarence moore ......

kiper called him the steal of the draft when we got him ......

lets just hope this guy doesn't turn out to have alligator arms .....

Clarence Moore wasn't projected as a 3rd round pick though. He was projected as a late rd. pick, and performed like one. Kiper always hypes up Raven's picks. He's a fan.

This kid is Chris Henry but without being a bad actor.

The Ravens will have him compete for the fourth receiver spot but I can easily see him becoming the #3. If it doesn't work, they'll sign someone like Plaxico to give him time to develop.

Lots of chatter on The Fan about this Streeter kid, and I don't think Ozzie was napping just gambling. As usual Ozzie wins
Actually that pick my pay off but I'm not buying into it just yet because there has to have been a reason dude slipped that far. I am concerned that he may need to add weight to that skinny frame to last in the NFL. He could translate being Plaxico Burress body type but he will need some bulk. He better hit the weight room and the dinning table. We had far better options earlier in the draft and got picks but not all of them do I see value. Did we really need another D-lineman. Nope. I would have thought BPA wasn't applicable in this draft. We actually didn't have that many holes that we couldn't have maneuvered much better and was sitting there on 2 or three. Bellicheat masters the craft well. It will interesting to see how many picks aren't retained. Not even on the practice squad.

remember clarence moore ......

kiper called him the steal of the draft when we got him ......

lets just hope this guy doesn't turn out to have alligator arms .....

Close, he has hands of stones and runs poor patterns. He is a straight-ahead guy with bad hands.

Really????? What did he win?:confused::confused::confused:

Really????? What did he win?:confused::confused:

He won a life size red bicycle with gold plated bologna grips :eek:........:rolleyes:

Close, he has hands of stones and runs poor patterns. He is a straight-ahead guy with bad hands.

You know nothing about this kid other than what you googled 30 seconds before posting this. By using Google alone in 30 seconds you can tell that this kid is nothing like Moore. No surprising that you missed that.

You know nothing about this kid other than what you googled 30 seconds before posting this. By using Google alone in 30 seconds you can tell that this kid is nothing like Moore. No surprising that you missed that.

LOL....and what do you know about him. You never heard his name before the Raven's drafted him. So in the end I was 30 seconds ahead of you.;) Cares for seconds Cletus?:rolleyes:

LOL....and what do you know about him. You never heard his name before the Raven's drafted him. So in the end I was 30 seconds ahead of you.;) Cares for seconds Cletus?:rolleyes:

apparently Tigerblood was scouting him at the combine

Erin Riley 2.0......:o

Is that Eron Riley's wife or something?

wish the Steelers could have grabbed him before the Ravens. He has a good uptick. You may have a good deep threat that you needed there. Time will tell if he develops into something.

They could of if they wanted too. Clue: Ravens didn't draft him until the 6th round.:rolleyes:

They could of if they wanted too. Clue: Ravens didn't draft him until the 6th round.:rolleyes:

"could of"?

And you criticize other people's educations?