• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Berto

Berto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

U guys are all idiots, this was great draft. I'm proud to have such a great FO, Oz n company are freakin awesome. U guys make this forum whack n I'm done coming here, nothing ever here except negative crap. But when these players start doing something oh you'll be on board.....fake fans....no faith. How many drafts? How many busts? We filled every need, got Gino(G/C) what?! N u guys are upset?? Ricky retired we only have TWO backs we get a tough TD machine, the steelers give a guy with character issues a second chance(good for them) we get a monster as well. We also add a safty that most likely Ed had an influence on drafting, we've been reading for months that Ed has taken him under his wing. We don't NEED a WR but we still get a steal in streeter. Remember half the players drafted in the first round don't amount to squat....

#2 elj1201

elj1201

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

U guys are all idiots, this was great draft. I'm proud to have such a great FO, Oz n company are freakin awesome. U guys make this forum whack n I'm done coming here, nothing ever here except negative crap. But when these players start doing something oh you'll be on board.....fake fans....no faith. How many drafts? How many busts? We filled every need, got Gino(G/C) what?! N u guys are upset?? Ricky retired we only have TWO backs we get a tough TD machine, the steelers give a guy with character issues a second chance (good for them) we get a monster as well. We also add a safty that most likely Ed had an influence on drafting, we've been reading for months that Ed has taken him under his wing. We don't NEED a WR but we still get a steal in streeter. Remember half the players drafted in the first round don't amount to squat....

*two guys with character issues

#3 Berto

Berto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

We lost, we're done, hey if the steelers are steeling players from us thank goodness cuz when their searching for harrisons replacement he'll be terrorizing them in purple n black. We don't need another 52 but when that time comes I bet we draft a great lb. our oline....mckinnie,reid,gino,birk,yanda,oher,boren,osemelli......i mean whats the problem??i never liked konz, we filled evey need in the draft....then we still have the udf where we really shine...not to mention cuts,etc.this team already had depth....I'm happy

#4 TDL

TDL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

We lost, we're done, hey if the steelers are steeling players from us thank goodness cuz when their searching for harrisons replacement he'll be terrorizing them in purple n black. We don't need another 52 but when that time comes I bet we draft a great lb. our oline....mckinnie,reid,gino,birk,yanda,oher,boren,osemelli......i mean whats the problem??i never liked konz, we filled evey need in the draft....then we still have the udf where we really shine...not to mention cuts,etc.this team already had depth....I'm happy

I see a major problem there.Besides Yanda and Oher to a lesser degree there are huge issues with the OL.McKinnie and Birk are playing on borrowed time and the others have yet to prove that they are even capable of being quality NFL players let alone potential starters.

They still have time to fill a couple holes but they need to get busy and by busy I don't mean dealing away next years draft picks to rent out a vet for a season. Jason Brown and Braylon Edwards get it done.

#5 Tru Dat

Tru Dat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

LOL....CASE CLOSED. Follow the purple brick road.;)

#6 Tru Dat

Tru Dat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

U guys are all idiots, this was great draft. I'm proud to have such a great FO, Oz n company are freakin awesome. U guys make this forum whack n I'm done coming here, nothing ever here except negative crap. But when these players start doing something oh you'll be on board.....fake fans....no faith. How many drafts? How many busts? We filled every need, got Gino(G/C) what?! N u guys are upset?? Ricky retired we only have TWO backs we get a tough TD machine, the steelers give a guy with character issues a second chance(good for them) we get a monster as well. We also add a safty that most likely Ed had an influence on drafting, we've been reading for months that Ed has taken him under his wing. We don't NEED a WR but we still get a steal in streeter. Remember half the players drafted in the first round don't amount to squat....

and the moon is made of purple cheese.;):rolleyes:

#7 elj1201

elj1201

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

I see a major problem there.Besides Yanda and Oher to a lesser degree there are huge issues with the OL.McKinnie and Birk are playing on borrowed time and the others have yet to prove that they are even capable of being quality NFL players let alone potential starters.

They still have time to fill a couple holes but they need to get busy and by busy I don't mean dealing away next years draft picks to rent out a vet for a season. Jason Brown and Braylon Edwards get it done.

McKinnie didn't miss a snap last year. They wouldn't give him a bonus if they didn't think he had it left in the tank. He said himself he feels the best he ever has in his career with the weight loss and new motivation ans such. Yet another free agent steal courtesy of the Oz. Gurode will be able to immediately step in a C if Birk goes down.

#8 TDL

TDL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

McKinnie didn't miss a snap last year. They wouldn't give him a bonus if they didn't think he had it left in the tank. He said himself he feels the best he ever has in his career with the weight loss and new motivation ans such. Yet another free agent steal courtesy of the Oz. Gurode will be able to immediately step in a C if Birk goes down.

McKinnie was very poor at run blocking and gave up a slew of QB pressures late in the season and I don't think Gurode is still under contract with the Ravens.

#9 AVATAR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

K. You know you'll be back. Don't get mad with those (including myself) that don't agree with your observations. We maybe wrong. But we maybe right. Look at this way. You wouldn't get entertainment or enjoyment if everything was predictable or vanilla. Where's your sense of adventure ? I enjoy the debates myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users