• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Underseige

Underseige

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

The NFL Network and ESPN should have pulled the plug. They did have the biggest audience ever to watch but really, one could have drafted any of the next 50 players, tossed the dice and said they got what they wanted. This was a mediocre draft at best and we the fan were suckered into watching the experts tell us what a great pick each was.

#2 DColeman

DColeman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,778 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

I think those picks made Joe FLacco great today........
Baltimore Home of the RAVENS!!
Pittsburgh, Home of the asterisk*. * * * * * *
:D
*tnx Blue ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 Underseige

Underseige

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

I think those picks made Joe FLacco great today........

What I don't get is many fans in Baltimore do not think Flacco was that good today, yesterday or think he will do good in the future. I would bet after 4 straight years making the playoffs, having the best 4 year start in a qb's life many would gladly take any of the drafted QB's over him. It is sad to see, Flacco is not appreciated in Baltimore.:):rolleyes:

#4 Peej7245

Peej7245

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

What I don't get is many fans in Baltimore do not think Flacco was that good today, yesterday or think he will do good in the future. I would bet after 4 straight years making the playoffs, having the best 4 year start in a qb's life many would gladly take any of the drafted QB's over him. It is sad to see, Flacco is not appreciated in Baltimore.:):rolleyes:

Fortunately, Flacco could give a spit about what the haters say. He only cares about his family and his teammates!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users