• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 beasley1915

beasley1915

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

Enough said....a fine start by our pitcher down the crapper. And for gods sake be more aggressive sometimes. Especially against a team like the yanks whose pitchers want to get up early in the count and are prone to throwing it right down the pipe. No reason the yanks should be beating the O's. And Hardy & reynolds...my god guys...just plain pathetic.

#2 dandrews

dandrews

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,055 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

I'll be sure to pass this message along to Buck

#3 prairieaug

prairieaug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:46 AM

They apperared to bring the bats last night!
I'm stopping off at Charlie Eckmans for a six pack of Natty Boh.
"I gave Mike Cuellar more chances than my first wife". – Earl Weaver

#4 durango46

durango46

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,955 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

Enough said....a fine start by our pitcher down the crapper. And for gods sake be more aggressive sometimes. Especially against a team like the yanks whose pitchers want to get up early in the count and are prone to throwing it right down the pipe. No reason the yanks should be beating the O's. And Hardy & reynolds...my god guys...just plain pathetic.

I also hate seeing good pitching performances go to waste. Really Sucks !
Hammel deserved better for sure.

I would like to see the Oriole hitters stop falling behind early in counts. Always believed in sitting on first pitch dead red. That away you don't have to hit the pitchers pitch right ?

Hardy went deep......It was just a matter of time or him.

As for Reynolds, well.....great guy but, I don't really see much in him. That goes for offensively and defensively.

#5 gottselig2004

gottselig2004

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,889 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

I have noticed that certain players are smirking in the clubhouse and sometimes laughing it up, maybe we can put a stop to this jocularity that is by far the most likely reason why we have lost 9 games.

I observed Adam Jones laughing when Matusz kicked the bunt away and allowed a hit last night...the only way to fix this is to trade AJ while we still have a winning record

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users