Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beasley1915

way to bring the bats guys...

5 posts in this topic

Enough said....a fine start by our pitcher down the crapper. And for gods sake be more aggressive sometimes. Especially against a team like the yanks whose pitchers want to get up early in the count and are prone to throwing it right down the pipe. No reason the yanks should be beating the O's. And Hardy & reynolds...my god guys...just plain pathetic.

Enough said....a fine start by our pitcher down the crapper. And for gods sake be more aggressive sometimes. Especially against a team like the yanks whose pitchers want to get up early in the count and are prone to throwing it right down the pipe. No reason the yanks should be beating the O's. And Hardy & reynolds...my god guys...just plain pathetic.

I also hate seeing good pitching performances go to waste. Really Sucks !

Hammel deserved better for sure.

I would like to see the Oriole hitters stop falling behind early in counts. Always believed in sitting on first pitch dead red. That away you don't have to hit the pitchers pitch right ?

Hardy went deep......It was just a matter of time or him.

As for Reynolds, well.....great guy but, I don't really see much in him. That goes for offensively and defensively.

I have noticed that certain players are smirking in the clubhouse and sometimes laughing it up, maybe we can put a stop to this jocularity that is by far the most likely reason why we have lost 9 games.

I observed Adam Jones laughing when Matusz kicked the bunt away and allowed a hit last night...the only way to fix this is to trade AJ while we still have a winning record