Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeebus

Calling 18-87-44-29 - Time to Man Up

131 posts in this topic

You have been called out, time to see if you are a man or a .....

You ran your mouth and predicted 10+ wins for the Indianapolis Colts this season.

You were proposed a wager by 2 posters here, and you responded with this:

And BTW.....I'd bet you anytime anywhere on my prediction.....I'm that sure of it. Bring it.

We brought it. You avoided answering.

Here they are again for you to see:

If the Colts win 10+ games, I will change my avatar to a Colts logo and I publicly (in the NFL section of this forum) proclaim your greatness, praise your football knowledge, and bow-down to how smart you are about the NFL.

If the Colts win less than 10 games, you will delete your account and never post here again.

and

If the Colts win 10 or more games this coming season I will write a three paragraph, non snarky, sarcasm free post entitled "The Colts are Great", extolling the virtues of the Colts, both the team and the organization. If they win 9 or fewer, you post the same type of post extolling the virtues of the Ravens, both the team and the organization. Titled "The Ravens are Great" of course.

Stop running away. Either accept the bets, propose new ones, or admit you don't know what you are talking about.

What ever made you think he was a man or had one shred of honor?

Right now he is reporting this thread as a TOS violation and will simply avoid you.

And when Dolts don't win ten games he would welch anyway. He is a sad little angry kid with nothing elese to do.

What ever made you think he was a man or had one shred of honor?

Right now he is reporting this thread as a TOS violation and will simply avoid you.

And when Dolts don't win ten games he would welch anyway. He is a sad little angry kid with nothing elese to do.

Ditto. When you start a thread about a troll the troll wins. Easy way to handle a troll, ignore it.

You have been called out, time to see if you are a man or a .....

You ran your mouth and predicted 10+ wins for the Indianapolis Colts this season.

You were proposed a wager by 2 posters here, and you responded with this:

We brought it. You avoided answering.

Here they are again for you to see:

and

Stop running away. Either accept the bets, propose new ones, or admit you don't know what you are talking about.

I have the idiot on ignore anyway.

Can you tell everyone how to block this idiot? I am sick of seeing these pointless posts.

Thanks,

Gladly.

1. Login to your account

2. Click on "UserCP" in the menu

3. Look in "Your Control Panel" on the left side. You'll see "Edit Ignore List". Click on Edit Ignore List.

4. Type his user id into the textbox and hit submit.

Also, people should just not respond as well.

There's a difference between someone that consistently posts something we disagree with, which is fine and someone who is trying to be an @ss. This person is just trying to be an @ss and adds no value.

Hence, my decision to add to my ignore list. He's only 1 of 3 I have on there. I welcome debate with people who disagree with me. I just don't care for people wasting my time.

Gladly.

1. Login to your account

2. Click on "UserCP" in the menu

3. Look in "Your Control Panel" on the left side. You'll see "Edit Ignore List". Click on Edit Ignore List.

4. Type his user id into the textbox and hit submit.

Also, people should just not respond as well.

There's a difference between someone that consistently posts something we disagree with, which is fine and someone who is trying to be an @ss. This person is just trying to be an @ss and adds no value.

Hence, my decision to add to my ignore list. He's only 1 of 3 I have on there. I welcome debate with people who disagree with me. I just don't care for people wasting my time.

I've had him on ignore for quite a while now and the only time I have to read his mindless drivel is when someone responds to him quoting his original post. So if no one responded and/or everyone put him on Ignore he'd be gone in a matter of days.

Just a thought.

I was going to put 'hesh' (that's a new pronoun for he/she that I coined because I don't know if the jerk is a he or a she) on ignore but I would miss when hesh makes a complete fool of 'hermself' (new pronoun for him/her). Too much fun to miss so I'll keep herm off my ignore list.