• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 durango46

durango46

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,955 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

In reading the story it seems Harbaugh meant that it is the perception out there. Meanwhile it seems Bruschi had a problem with it.
Bruschi said, Harbaugh needs to learn about loyalty since Belichick helped get Harbs the Ravens HC job...

NEWSFLASH...hey Teddy.....CHEATING IS CHEATING no matter what you say.
They should have an asterisk next to them.

Here's the story....pretty good read

http://espn.go.com/b...stained-spygate

#2 baltimoreron

baltimoreron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,453 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:23 PM

And his explanation (for fairness sake):

http://www.baltimore...0,6807086.story
Old & Busted - Big Ben. New hotness - Joe Cool.
... R.I.P. Arch

#3 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

Sour grapes if I ever saw them. He will get skewed nationally for this....and rightfully so.

#4 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,405 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

Harbaugh should worry about the Ravens and let the talking heads worry about making up stories.

#5 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

Everybody on here knows that i'm a huge Harbaugh basher but i give him credit here. He had every right to call those two cheaters out. What they did was wrong and they can ***** and moan about being called out all they want but they know what he said is true

#6 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

Sour grapes if I ever saw them. He will get skewed nationally for this....and rightfully so.

http://talk.baltimor...ad.php?t=316003

#7 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

Everybody on here knows that i'm a huge Harbaugh basher but i give him credit here. He had every right to call those two cheaters out. What they did was wrong and they can ***** and moan about being called out all they want but they know what he said is true

Regardless......not his place. Dare I say I agree w/Mr. Drago^ (1st time for everything :eek:). As the great (but tainted) Barry Bonds once said....he should worry about his own closet before he tries to clean out others.

The folks at PTI/ATH/SC are going to be all over him for calling out such a generally respected franchise....esp considering his own team has done squadooshe when it counts.

#8 durango46

durango46

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,955 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

sour grapes huh

Harbaugh spoke the truth and you have a problem with it

Yet you have no problem with Belichick cheating

How bout somebody skewing your sorry arse

#9 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

sour grapes huh

Harbaugh spoke the truth and you have a problem with it

Yet you have no problem with Belichick cheating

How bout somebody skewing your sorry arse

He gets skewed every day and loves it. When you're a virgin living in your parents basement well into your adulthood any attention is good attention

#10 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

Regardless......not his place. Dare I say I agree w/Mr. Drago^ (1st time for everything :eek:). As the great (but tainted) Barry Bonds once said....he should worry about his own closet before he tries to clean out others.

The folks at PTI/ATH/SC are going to be all over him for calling out such a generally respected franchise....esp considering his own team has done squadooshe when it counts.

Please tell me who respects the Saints franchise

#11 durango46

durango46

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,955 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

He gets skewed every day and loves it. When you're a virgin living in your parents basement well into your adulthood any attention is good attention

could not agree more..

hopefully his mommy takes that damn computer away from him soon.

#12 AntiMoon

AntiMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,074 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

Only in an ESPN world can a guy get more grief for pointing out somebody cheating than the teams that actually cheated
Only 48 days til hockey season.
Only 31 days til football season.

#13 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

#14 durango46

durango46

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,955 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:12 PM

I'm going to assume mommy's little man didn't take you up on that bet

#15 durango46

durango46

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,955 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:12 PM

Only in an ESPN world can a guy get more grief for pointing out somebody cheating than the teams that actually cheated

spot on sir....

#16 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

Well....when those teams are respected and (certainly in NO's case) beloved franchises w/a strong winning tradition...and the one doing the sniping is from a pretender of a franchise that is hardly beloved and only grudgingly respected.....that's what'll happen.

#17 durango46

durango46

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,955 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Well....when those teams are respected and (certainly in NO's case) beloved franchises w/a strong winning tradition...and the one doing the sniping is from a pretender of a franchise that is hardly beloved and only grudgingly respected.....that's what'll happen.

I would like to nominate this for STUPID POST OF THE YEAR !

#18 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

Why are you ignoring this?

#19 AntiMoon

AntiMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,074 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

Pretender organization? Damn I didn't know Harbaugh coached the Redskins? Or was it the Colts? 2 AFC title games and the only team to make the playoffs the last 4 years. But keep trying slapdick, one of these days the driver will let you on the short bus.
Only 48 days til hockey season.
Only 31 days til football season.

#20 cprenegade

cprenegade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

Harbaugh was then asked if during a game he ever felt like the other team -- no specific team was mentioned -- knew what play the Ravens were going to run.

“Yeah, I have, but if I say when, it’s going to be like Pro Football Talk is going to blow up and go crazy and I’m going to get accused of accusing somebody of something,” Harbaugh said.

That wasn't brain surgery. A lot of people watching the game from a bar or the comfort of their living room knew as well. He need only look at this OC for the answer to that one!
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill;
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users