Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durango46

Harbs...Pats titles have stains

63 posts in this topic

In reading the story it seems Harbaugh meant that it is the perception out there. Meanwhile it seems Bruschi had a problem with it.

Bruschi said, Harbaugh needs to learn about loyalty since Belichick helped get Harbs the Ravens HC job...

NEWSFLASH...hey Teddy.....CHEATING IS CHEATING no matter what you say.

They should have an asterisk next to them.

Here's the story....pretty good read

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7877552/john-harbaugh-baltimore-ravens-new-england-patriots-titles-stained-spygate

Sour grapes if I ever saw them. He will get skewed nationally for this....and rightfully so.

Harbaugh should worry about the Ravens and let the talking heads worry about making up stories.

Everybody on here knows that i'm a huge Harbaugh basher but i give him credit here. He had every right to call those two cheaters out. What they did was wrong and they can ***** and moan about being called out all they want but they know what he said is true

Everybody on here knows that i'm a huge Harbaugh basher but i give him credit here. He had every right to call those two cheaters out. What they did was wrong and they can ***** and moan about being called out all they want but they know what he said is true

Regardless......not his place. Dare I say I agree w/Mr. Drago^ (1st time for everything :eek:). As the great (but tainted) Barry Bonds once said....he should worry about his own closet before he tries to clean out others.

The folks at PTI/ATH/SC are going to be all over him for calling out such a generally respected franchise....esp considering his own team has done squadooshe when it counts.

Sour grapes if I ever saw them. He will get skewed nationally for this....and rightfully so.

sour grapes huh

Harbaugh spoke the truth and you have a problem with it

Yet you have no problem with Belichick cheating

How bout somebody skewing your sorry arse

sour grapes huh

Harbaugh spoke the truth and you have a problem with it

Yet you have no problem with Belichick cheating

How bout somebody skewing your sorry arse

He gets skewed every day and loves it. When you're a virgin living in your parents basement well into your adulthood any attention is good attention

Regardless......not his place. Dare I say I agree w/Mr. Drago^ (1st time for everything :eek:). As the great (but tainted) Barry Bonds once said....he should worry about his own closet before he tries to clean out others.

The folks at PTI/ATH/SC are going to be all over him for calling out such a generally respected franchise....esp considering his own team has done squadooshe when it counts.

Please tell me who respects the Saints franchise

He gets skewed every day and loves it. When you're a virgin living in your parents basement well into your adulthood any attention is good attention

could not agree more..

hopefully his mommy takes that damn computer away from him soon.

Only in an ESPN world can a guy get more grief for pointing out somebody cheating than the teams that actually cheated

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=316003

Only in an ESPN world can a guy get more grief for pointing out somebody cheating than the teams that actually cheated

spot on sir....

Well....when those teams are respected and (certainly in NO's case) beloved franchises w/a strong winning tradition...and the one doing the sniping is from a pretender of a franchise that is hardly beloved and only grudgingly respected.....that's what'll happen.

Well....when those teams are respected and (certainly in NO's case) beloved franchises w/a strong winning tradition...and the one doing the sniping is from a pretender of a franchise that is hardly beloved and only grudgingly respected.....that's what'll happen.

I would like to nominate this for STUPID POST OF THE YEAR !

Why are you ignoring this?

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=316003

Pretender organization? Damn I didn't know Harbaugh coached the Redskins? Or was it the Colts? 2 AFC title games and the only team to make the playoffs the last 4 years. But keep trying slapdick, one of these days the driver will let you on the short bus.

Harbaugh was then asked if during a game he ever felt like the other team -- no specific team was mentioned -- knew what play the Ravens were going to run.

“Yeah, I have, but if I say when, it’s going to be like Pro Football Talk is going to blow up and go crazy and I’m going to get accused of accusing somebody of something,” Harbaugh said.

That wasn't brain surgery. A lot of people watching the game from a bar or the comfort of their living room knew as well. He need only look at this OC for the answer to that one!

Negative 142:

the-dar-today-42.jpg?w=500

The Saints have a "winning tradition"? Really? You think that?

Since their inception in 1967:

299-386-5

11 winning seasons

7 .500 seasons

26 losing seasons

9 playoff appearances in 44 seasons

6-8 all-time playoff record

The fans didn't wear bags over their heads for nothing.

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/aints.jpg

Do you know anything about football?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my oh my week 3 primetime is gun be fun

Primetime? The Ravens don't have any home primetime games.

Oh, wait...........:D

Didn't the Pats and Belicheat get skewered already?

Basically, it's old news versus new news. Guess which one gets the Press' attention?