Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AntiMoon

O's O for 5? Gamethread

93 posts in this topic

Reimold back to Baltimore to check on his back:mad:

Chavez LF

Hardy SS

Markakis RF

Jones CF

Wieters C

Davis 1B

Betemit 3B

Johnson DH(:eek:) sidenote: why is this clown always in there when Matusz pitches?

Andino 2B

The Praying? Matusz SP

Hughes claims he figured out something during his last bullpen session according to Singleton who was on WNST this morning. So of course he'll dominate us tonight

I don't know whether to hope Johnson gets a hit(s), or to hope he goes the whole season 0-fer for the comedy.

Seriously, if you are trying to win the game, why not Paulino? Is the righty-lefty consideration even an issue here?

anything traveling that far should have a stewardess

I had the volume off ... I looked up and Nick was just standing there looking toward the infield ... I couldn't figure out what was happening.

Once pitchers figure out they can't throw fastballs down and in to Davis I wonder how he'll do.

Davis is a superstar in the making. That trade is starting to look like the Robinson for Pappas, Baldschun, & Simpson trade.

G

;)

Davis has shown he can hit balls down in the zone. Get him to chase up and he's in trouble. But he did have a great at bat against Oak's lefty who hung him a curve and he whacked it for a 2 run single. He needs to use the whole field because he can hit ball out of Yellowstone Park

Davis has shown he can hit balls down in the zone. Get him to chase up and he's in trouble. But he did have a great at bat against Oak's lefty who hung him a curve and he whacked it for a 2 run single. He needs to use the whole field because he can hit ball out of Yellowstone Park

Yeah I remember that ball he took to left, I believe that was the game he hit the huge HR. Does he have any opposite field HRs? I want to say I remember one but I'm not sure.