New Signee

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 AVATAR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:59 AM

Ravens signed NT Ma'ake Kemoeatu, formerly of the Redskins.
Kemoeatu, now 33, was out of the league last season after being released by the Redskins prior to the start of training camp. He'll have to prove that he's finally over major Achilles and shoulder injuries to earn a spot as a reserve in Baltimore. Source: Carroll County Times May 2 - 8:22 AM

What's with ole dude ? Anybody know besides knucklehead numbers ?
Don't no anything about him.

#2 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,587 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

He was one of Ozzie and company's solid UDFA pickups in the mid-00s if I remember correctly. Turned in to a very solid NFL defensive lineman. Turned it in to a nice contract from Carolina for a few years.
"Matt Wieters is sunshine, unicorns, puppy dogs and the baby Jesus all rolled into one"

#3 AVATAR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

He was one of Ozzie and company's solid UDFA pickups in the mid-00s if I remember correctly. Turned in to a very solid NFL defensive lineman. Turned it in to a nice contract from Carolina for a few years.

Thanks for the info. I forgot he was once here. Knew the name sounded familiar but wasn't sure. After the Ravens release players or they sign to go elsewhere I tend to forget about em.......lol:)

Thanks again:)

#4 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

Ah yes....more bottom of the barrel stuff.....a West Side Ozzie specialty.

Altho....it also whiffs of a Peter G kind of move too.....bring back an old (and I do mean old) semi popular player in hopes he can help with.....well actually I have no idea.

#5 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,376 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

Altho....it also whiffs of a Peter G kind of move too.....bring back an old (and I do mean old) semi popular player in hopes he.....well actually I have no idea.

We should be signing backups from a terrible team and then proclaim them great players right?

#6 Guest_crabsnbeer_*

Guest_crabsnbeer_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

Seems like it is worth the money to see if he can still play.

#7 Guest_crabsnbeer_*

Guest_crabsnbeer_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

Altho....it also whiffs of a Peter G kind of move too.....bring back an old (and I do mean old) semi popular player in hopes he can help with.....well actually I have no idea.

http://talk.baltimor...ad.php?t=316003

#8 mehatestagliapoo-poo

mehatestagliapoo-poo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,574 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Ravens Record has been the best around since 96. The main reason is Ozzie's bottom of the barrel stuff. Unlike the great Drafts the Colts have had since 96. The team that has won more games then any one since 08.

So the bottom of the barrel has been AD, Bart, Shannon Sharpe, Ricky Williams....Or is the bottom of the barrel only from the sightline of one who is under the barrel and the the top would only seem the bottom.
It was the Economy

It was not the fear this time!!!:rwb:

#9 mehatestagliapoo-poo

mehatestagliapoo-poo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,574 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

http://talk.baltimor...ad.php?t=316003

here trolly see the link. Use the link or stay off the threads. put up or shut up!!!

It was the Economy

It was not the fear this time!!!:rwb:

#10 AVATAR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:28 PM

What's the matter little numbers / We kept you up all night ? Take nap and we'll get you something good from the store. Promise...............:D

#11 AntiMoon

AntiMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,074 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

He's brought in to compete with the undrafted guys to fill McKinney's backup DT spot. I'm guessing Kemoeatu is done and will lose the competition.
Only 48 days til hockey season.
Only 31 days til football season.

#12 AVATAR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

He's brought in to compete with the undrafted guys to fill McKinney's backup DT spot. I'm guessing Kemoeatu is done and will lose the competition.

You think they're reaching for straws at the position ? I kinda hope they wait until other camps cut players.

#13 Pauliseum

Pauliseum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:51 AM

He wore #92 when he played here last. He won't be getting that number!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users