Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AntiMoon

Junior Seau commits suicide

22 posts in this topic

Hopefully his brain will be donated to the institute that studies the brains of dead football player's to see what condition Seau was in.

If he shot himself in the head i don't think his brain will do them much good

he shot himself in the chest so they should be able to use his brain if he donated it

Oh i didn't realize that. Doesn't that kind of raise an eyebrow about maybe there being foul play involved. Because i can't imagine why you would ever shoot yourself in the chest if you were trying to end it all, because you have a decent chance of surviving that

he shot himself in the chest so they should be able to use his brain if he donated it

It doesn't say where he shot himself, I guess it's not been released yet.

"If Seau committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest, it is similar to the way former Chicago Bears great Dave Duerson ended his life. Duerson shot himself in the chest on February 17 -- the method used so that his brain could be examined for symptoms of CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy), a trauma-induced disease common to NFL players and others who have received repeated blows to the head."

What could possibly that bad in his life ? If it was a relationship that would logical but not worth ending your life. Hell of a bad legacy to leave behind. Junior.

When he played he played the game right.

Anybody else notice this:

The ex-linebacker's girlfriend found the NFL legend with a fatal shotgun wound to the chest.

Reports indicate that a handgun was found by Seau's side.

Anybody else notice this:

The ex-linebacker's girlfriend found the NFL legend with a fatal shotgun wound to the chest.

Reports indicate that a handgun was found by Seau's side.

Damn maybe he did what Duerson did so his brain could be preserved.

Damn maybe he did what Duerson did so his brain could be preserved.

That's exactly what he did. Left a note saying he wanted his brain studied.

That's exactly what he did. Left a note saying he wanted his brain studied.

I was thinking the same thing when I heard the news. Helps the lawsuit vs. the NFL.