Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AntiMoon

O's Yanks Rubber match gamethread

170 posts in this topic

Lineups

Chavez LF

Hardy SS

Markakis RF

Jones CF

Wieters C

Davis 1B

Johnson DH

Reynolds 3B

Andino 2B

Arrieta P

Yanks

Jeter SS

Granderson CF

Rodriguez DH

Cano 2B

Teixeira 1B

Ibanez RF

Chavez 3B

Jones LF

Martin C

Nova P

Too bad Nunez isn't in LF again, I was glad to see him botch that play last night after making some good ones in the first game. But Swisher is still out so they get Ibanez in RF who bricked a catch in the first game.

Nova has been tough for us, hopefully we can change that tonight. I was more worried about facing Nova in this series than I was about throwing Matusz in game 2.

I know Wieters had the big hit in the ninth against the A's on Sunday, but he seems to be in a little slump here lately.

Nova has been tough for us, hopefully we can change that tonight. I was more worried about facing Nova in this series than I was about throwing Matusz in game 2.

I know Wieters had the big hit in the ninth against the A's on Sunday, but he seems to be in a little slump here lately.

Nova has the opposite streak of what Matusz had going. His ended last night so maybe Nova's will too. :)

Oh it's an ingrown toenail for Hunter. Ouch. Had that: they stick about 4 long needles in your toe to numb it and chop half the nail off. Not fun

O's announce Hunter moved back to Sunday. Weekend matchups

Lester vs Chen

Beckett vs Hammel

Bucholz vs Hunter

Hammel will be matched up with Aaron Crow. Beckett is going on the DL with a Lat strain.

Hammel will be matched up with Aaron Crow. Beckett is going on the DL with a Lat strain.

Heard he strained it reaching deep down into a bucket for the last piece of fried chicken.

Aaron Cook last year with the Rockies:

3-10, 6.03 ERA, 1.69 WHIP.

It was Coors Field but amazingly he was actually worse on the road than at home.