Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

Calling Hail2BNG AKA Yanky Dave!

88 posts in this topic

.... How about dem O's Dave! They looked better than your high priced squad. If I were you I might be worried eh? AROD looked especially good at hitting DP balls! :P

See, I avoid doing **** like this because the results are out of your control and this could blow up in your face if the Yankees are the last man standing.

Also it makes you look petty

Win with class

This thread is going to come back to haunt us. I just know it.

Posted · Hidden

Oh, my!

TM

Oh, my!

TM

Should I be upset by that?

I fully embrace being a pessimist here. I've never apologized for it.

See, I avoid doing **** like this because the results are out of your control and this could blow up in your face if the Yankees are the last man standing.

Win with class

Especially the part about being petty.

That goes w/o saying. Like I said.....better enjoy this 'hot' spell whilst it lasts.

That goes w/o saying. Like I said.....better enjoy this 'hot' spell whilst it lasts.

FWIW it seems like the Yankees rise year after year thru everything. But maybe this is a different year and the O's will rise instead. I'm just enjoying their success!

.... How about dem O's Dave! They looked better than your high priced squad. If I were you I might be worried eh? AROD looked especially good at hitting DP balls! :P

Nice troll thread oldfan. You don't want him here when the MFY's swept the O'$ at Camden Yard, but now you do? Really?

The Yanky Dave part cracks me up too....being called out for having a new name by somebody who probably holds the record for most ID's being banned is really special! :D

Spot on - - - i.e., Joe Cool.

Win with class

Hear! Hear!

I feel the same way about this thread that I used to about certain "signatures" some had when we were allowed to post them. :mad:

Classless post. I'm pumped about the fast start, but let's wait till the playoff tickets are printed before jumping to conclusions.

I forgot to mention how great Arod also looked in his last AB in the 9th striking out! :P:D;). I hope we can now make Boston look as bad against our small market but very underrated squad of scrappers.:)

I forgot to mention how great Arod also looked in his last AB in the 9th striking out! :P:D;). I hope we can now make Boston look as bad against our small market but very underrated squad of scrappers.:)

I wouldn't count on it.

I wouldn't count on it.

Nor can we count on you acting like a man instead of a b****.

Nor can we count on you acting like a man instead of a b****.

Are you and hampden623 the same person or simply neighbors? Your posts and hampden623's posts seem very similar - heavy on emotion and light on facts.

I wouldn't count on it.

Looks to me like you owe us Raven fans three paragraphs.

I feel like you owe us more for being so annoying....but it's a start.

Who has won more games head to head this year? I love posts like this on May 2nd. They should nickname April and May "Baltimore doesn't suck yet months". Give it time, prison boy, give it time.

Who has won more games head to head this year? I love posts like this on May 2nd. They should nickname April and May "Baltimore doesn't suck yet months". Give it time, prison boy, give it time.

Typical arrogant response that I could have predicted, except it took longer than I expected. Posts on a Baltimore Sun Orioles board yet wouldn't give them a compliment if someone had a gun to his head.

Compliment what? You started a call out thread in the first week of May. Where you were a few weeks ago when the Orioles were swept? Probably deep into a bottle of Jack as usual.

Win with class

I agree. No point in picking fights like this.