Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

Is Umenyiora the answer to Suggs injury ?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 durango46

durango46

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,955 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

Sure would be nice....

http://www.cbssports...yiora-out-of-ny

#2 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

Unless he's willing to play for a dozen crabcakes and 50 bucks.....no go. You don't have the cap room.

#3 DColeman

DColeman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,845 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

This message is hidden because 18-87-44-29 is on your ignore list.

Hey Coward, Why haven't you read your thread yet even though you should already be gone. Chicken......
Baltimore Home of the RAVENS!!
Pittsburgh, Home of the asterisk*. * * * * * *
:D
*tnx Blue ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 DColeman

DColeman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,845 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

Osi would be nice, but i doubt we can afford it. You think Ray rice will sign his tender so the Ravens can try to get some knowledge of the money they will have? Prolly not.
*tnx Blue ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

Osi would be nice, but i doubt we can afford it. You think Ray rice will sign his tender so the Ravens can try to get some knowledge of the money they will have? Prolly not.

Ah yes....speaking of tender.....:eek::rwb:

#6 cprenegade

cprenegade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,793 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

I don't think the Ravens have the cap room to give him what he wants. They still need to get a deal for Flacco done, and look at Rice for next year. Signing him would be a knee jerk reaction, and potentially a cap buster that could lose players down the road. The Ravens don't usually do that.
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill;
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill.

#7 AVATAR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:41 AM

Osi stated that any team wanting to trade for him wouldn't have to re-do his current contract . He just wants out of NY Giants lying ways organization. He would probably welcome joining a known stellar defense. We need somebody so somebody may get cut and soon. Prime candidate would Kindle for starts........:rolleyes:

#8 doktorluv

doktorluv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

Ah yes....speaking of tender.....:eek::rwb:

yes, tender, which is how your member feels after all the fruitless vacuum pumping.

#9 music_man

music_man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:21 AM

Still waiting for you to be a man instead of a b****.
Stop running away like little girl
You made the prediction.
You were challenged to a wager to back up your mouth.
You said "ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, BRING IT."
Click the link.
http://talk.baltimor...ad.php?t=316003
Be a man, not a troll.
I'm not as good as I once was, but I was good once, as I ever was.

#10 johnpolitics

johnpolitics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,362 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

As a Giants fan if you want to give us a 2013 1st round pick we'll do it.

#11 RaelRaven

RaelRaven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

Unless I've missed something the Ravens are still running a 3-4. How would signing an undersized DE from a 4-3 scheme even work? On the other hand, I personally wish the team would make a transition to a 4-3 because I think it would maximize the talents of linemen such as McPhee and Jones. Again, however, unless that happens, Umenyiora really isn't a good fit for the Ravens.

#12 weenie

weenie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

As a Giants fan if you want to give us a 2013 1st round pick we'll do it.

He'll get a 3rd round at best due to perceptions......unless the Skins or Raiders have interest.

#13 weenie

weenie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

Unless I've missed something the Ravens are still running a 3-4. How would signing an undersized DE from a 4-3 scheme even work? On the other hand, I personally wish the team would make a transition to a 4-3 because I think it would maximize the talents of linemen such as McPhee and Jones. Again, however, unless that happens, Umenyiora really isn't a good fit for the Ravens.

Ray can't play in a 4/3 anymore. He can't cover, or consistently wrap up the power backs if they reach the second level. Ray needs a complementary ILB to help clog and pickup the TEs that are so prevalent these days in offensive schemes.

Suggs is critical but he's not irreplaceable. The Ravens were fortunate the draft fell the way it did for them. Now if Flacco, Rice or Webb gets hurt..........

#14 Tru Dat

Tru Dat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:33 AM

yes, tender, which is how your member feels after all the fruitless vacuum pumping.

LOL...you got to love old Baldymore, the perv capital of the USA. They got Dung Coleman a turd and rectum fanatic, and doktorluvless addicted to dic.:D:D All stellar graduates of the Baldlymore public school system.;)

Edited by Tru Dat, 06 May 2012 - 01:05 PM.

#15 DColeman

DColeman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,845 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

LOL...you got to love old Baldymore, the prev capital of the USA. They got Dung Coleman a turd and rectum fanatic, and doktorluvless addicted to dic.:D:D All stellar graduates of the Baldlymore public school system.;)

Prev capital? What to they Preview? I see Virginny has got the Spelling and Grammar Market Locked down though....:rolleyes:

Why are you here again?
*tnx Blue ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 DColeman

DColeman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,845 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

I'm thinking Turd Hat is actually Locker Combo. Who else in their right mind would try to Defend that guy/girl? Time for Turdy McTru Dat to go back on the iggy bus along with their other 3 personalities. Have a nice day cawksucker.
*tnx Blue ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 Tru Dat

Tru Dat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

I'm thinking Turd Hat is actually Locker Combo. Who else in their right mind would try to Defend that guy/girl? Time for Turdy McTru Dat to go back on the iggy bus along with their other 3 personalities. Have a nice day cawksucker.

LOL...yep, and you are probably doktorluvless too. The fasination with dung and private parts can't just be coincidential.....ROTFL ;) Do the Poop Master General is also the Perv Master General....LOL Still sniffing that brown eye huh?

#18 Peej7245

Peej7245

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:32 PM

Whatever his real avatar, TruDat, Turd Hat, Locker Combo, all you are doing is allowing him to giggle and write some more stupidity!

Do yourself and blood pressure a favor....

#19 DColeman

DColeman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,845 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:41 PM

Whatever his real avatar, TruDat, Turd Hat, Locker Combo, all you are doing is allowing him to giggle and write some more stupidity!

Do yourself and blood pressure a favor....

My blood pressure is a-ok. I don't sweat Turd Hat. Reminding it of their noobness is quite fun. ESP when they are like putty in my hands. There's no nut to Turd Hat........ :D
*tnx Blue ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,694 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

i have said on here many times that the window of opportunity is going to close quickly and unexpectedly ......

teams just don't keep reloading and get closer each year without some setbacks ......

I think this is 2001 all over again and JL just got hurt ...........
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users