Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durango46

Is Umenyiora the answer to Suggs injury ?

25 posts in this topic

Osi would be nice, but i doubt we can afford it. You think Ray rice will sign his tender so the Ravens can try to get some knowledge of the money they will have? Prolly not.

Ah yes....speaking of tender.....:eek::rwb:

I don't think the Ravens have the cap room to give him what he wants. They still need to get a deal for Flacco done, and look at Rice for next year. Signing him would be a knee jerk reaction, and potentially a cap buster that could lose players down the road. The Ravens don't usually do that.

Osi stated that any team wanting to trade for him wouldn't have to re-do his current contract . He just wants out of NY Giants lying ways organization. He would probably welcome joining a known stellar defense. We need somebody so somebody may get cut and soon. Prime candidate would Kindle for starts........:rolleyes:

Unless I've missed something the Ravens are still running a 3-4. How would signing an undersized DE from a 4-3 scheme even work? On the other hand, I personally wish the team would make a transition to a 4-3 because I think it would maximize the talents of linemen such as McPhee and Jones. Again, however, unless that happens, Umenyiora really isn't a good fit for the Ravens.

As a Giants fan if you want to give us a 2013 1st round pick we'll do it.

He'll get a 3rd round at best due to perceptions......unless the Skins or Raiders have interest.

Unless I've missed something the Ravens are still running a 3-4. How would signing an undersized DE from a 4-3 scheme even work? On the other hand, I personally wish the team would make a transition to a 4-3 because I think it would maximize the talents of linemen such as McPhee and Jones. Again, however, unless that happens, Umenyiora really isn't a good fit for the Ravens.

Ray can't play in a 4/3 anymore. He can't cover, or consistently wrap up the power backs if they reach the second level. Ray needs a complementary ILB to help clog and pickup the TEs that are so prevalent these days in offensive schemes.

Suggs is critical but he's not irreplaceable. The Ravens were fortunate the draft fell the way it did for them. Now if Flacco, Rice or Webb gets hurt..........

yes, tender, which is how your member feels after all the fruitless vacuum pumping.

LOL...you got to love old Baldymore, the perv capital of the USA. They got Dung Coleman a turd and rectum fanatic, and doktorluvless addicted to dic.:D:D All stellar graduates of the Baldlymore public school system.;)

LOL...you got to love old Baldymore, the prev capital of the USA. They got Dung Coleman a turd and rectum fanatic, and doktorluvless addicted to dic.:D:D All stellar graduates of the Baldlymore public school system.;)

Prev capital? What to they Preview? I see Virginny has got the Spelling and Grammar Market Locked down though....:rolleyes:

Why are you here again?

I'm thinking Turd Hat is actually Locker Combo. Who else in their right mind would try to Defend that guy/girl? Time for Turdy McTru Dat to go back on the iggy bus along with their other 3 personalities. Have a nice day cawksucker.

I'm thinking Turd Hat is actually Locker Combo. Who else in their right mind would try to Defend that guy/girl? Time for Turdy McTru Dat to go back on the iggy bus along with their other 3 personalities. Have a nice day cawksucker.

LOL...yep, and you are probably doktorluvless too. The fasination with dung and private parts can't just be coincidential.....ROTFL ;) Do the Poop Master General is also the Perv Master General....LOL Still sniffing that brown eye huh?

Whatever his real avatar, TruDat, Turd Hat, Locker Combo, all you are doing is allowing him to giggle and write some more stupidity!

Do yourself and blood pressure a favor....

Whatever his real avatar, TruDat, Turd Hat, Locker Combo, all you are doing is allowing him to giggle and write some more stupidity!

Do yourself and blood pressure a favor....

My blood pressure is a-ok. I don't sweat Turd Hat. Reminding it of their noobness is quite fun. ESP when they are like putty in my hands. There's no nut to Turd Hat........ :D

i have said on here many times that the window of opportunity is going to close quickly and unexpectedly ......

teams just don't keep reloading and get closer each year without some setbacks ......

I think this is 2001 all over again and JL just got hurt ...........

i have said on here many times that the window of opportunity is going to close quickly and unexpectedly ......

teams just don't keep reloading and get closer each year without some setbacks ......

Yes but do you think we got "jason Brookings" and that other guy? or are we better prepared defensivley?

It's Possible. I bet it doesn't happen til TC when/if it happens. Should cost a 3rd or 4th rounder. Suggs should be good to go at the midway point. Achilles tears usually take 6 months for athletes, usually repaired Achilles is stronger than the old one. I had it done, complete tear and back to normal in almost exactly 6 months. Actually my non torn one is weaker than my fixed one. Lucky the schedule is softer in the first half. But, they will add a situational guy or starter if Kindle/Kruger/other/Upshaw can't handle it.

If you talk to players on that team and coaches- they would have made it back had the gone with Cunningham at QB instead of Grbac. Grbac was giving games away and Cunningham played well, but Billick was to hard headed. He admits it today. JL had not as much impact as you think.

If you talk to players on that team and coaches- they would have made it back had the gone with Cunningham at QB instead of Grbac. Grbac was giving games away and Cunningham played well, but Billick was to hard headed. He admits it today. JL had not as much impact as you think.

I'm not buying it .......

I was at that playoff game in Pittsburgh when we got knocked out and everyone was calling for Randall ........

if we had JL that year we would have repeated ......

EG did a good job getting us to the playoffs with running backs off the street ......

if we had kept dilfer we wouldn't have made the playoffs .....

I'm not buying it .......

I was at that playoff game in Pittsburgh when we got knocked out and everyone was calling for Randall ........

if we had JL that year we would have repeated ......

EG did a good job getting us to the playoffs with running backs off the street ......

if we had kept dilfer we wouldn't have made the playoffs .....

I was their as well, and freinds with Billick. Grbac just sucked.