Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

Hamilton football 2012 season is starting!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thor_apa

thor_apa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

HAMILTON FOOTBALL 2012 SEASON IS STARTING!
www.hamiltonfootball.com/

Come play for 2011 Maryland State Champions Hamilton Tigers!!!

Hamilton Football will be having a registration event at The Sports Authority at White Marsh Mall from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Saturday May 5th for its 14U and 12U teams. Spots are limited
Hamilton Football is a Middle School Football Program designed to prepare youth players for High School Football. We compete throughout the state and play in the premier Select Football League in Maryland (MAFL) http://midatlanticfo...-championship-2

Please Contact Coach Craig Barnes: 443.255.4136 or Coach Darryl Redman: 443.742.2468 for more information. Email: hamiltonfootball@gmail.com

#2 golflover0311

golflover0311

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

HAMILTON FOOTBALL 2012 SEASON IS STARTING!
www.hamiltonfootball.com/

Come play for 2011 Maryland State Champions Hamilton Tigers!!!

Hamilton Football will be having a registration event at The Sports Authority at White Marsh Mall from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Saturday May 5th for its 14U and 12U teams. Spots are limited
Hamilton Football is a Middle School Football Program designed to prepare youth players for High School Football. We compete throughout the state and play in the premier Select Football League in Maryland (MAFL) http://midatlanticfo...-championship-2

Please Contact Coach Craig Barnes: 443.255.4136 or Coach Darryl Redman: 443.742.2468 for more information. Email: hamiltonfootball@gmail.com

Looks like the "BEAST" is gearing up to make another move on the state and possibly beyond. This has got to be the premier program in the area with most of their kids moving on to the elite high school programs in the area both public and private. If you're looking for a program to get your young men involved in to get the ready for the next level, this is the place to be...
HAMILTON TIGERS!!!.."PREPARE TO WIN"

#3 GREYHOUND ALUM

GREYHOUND ALUM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

Looks like the "BEAST" is gearing up to make another move on the state and possibly beyond. This has got to be the premier program in the area with most of their kids moving on to the elite high school programs in the area both public and private. If you're looking for a program to get your young men involved in to get the ready for the next level, this is the place to be...
HAMILTON TIGERS!!!.."PREPARE TO WIN"

I think Hamilton is now the elite program in the state. I know the Upper Marlboro people might disagree or maybe even GORC. But for my money, Hamilton now produces the top talent that is not only flooding area schools but also the DC schools now.

#4 BJC

BJC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

I have to go with the U....outstanding talent...I just sent a few kids thier way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users