Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dandrews

More Inconceivable?

14 posts in this topic

Let's not get too carried away. The O's looked very good against the worst team in baseball since Sept 1, 2011. A better test will be how they do against Texas.

I think Davis. Gregg is an actual pitcher (save the wise remarks!) so this is what he should do.

On a side note if he can start contributing in a meaningful way, that's awesome and just adds depth out there in the the pen. I mean how many pens have 7 guys you can actually go to reliably? I'm used to the O's having like 2 and 1/2 good relievers.

I think Davis. Gregg is an actual pitcher (save the wise remarks!) so this is what he should do.

On a side note if he can start contributing in a meaningful way, that's awesome and just adds depth out there in the the pen. I mean how many pens have 7 guys you can actually go to reliably? I'm used to the O's having like 2 and 1/2 good relievers.

Love the O's win today, Davis was awesome, your comment about Gregg made me laugh!

Chris Davis' 2 inning shutout

or

Kevin Gregg's 2 inning shutout

Discuss

LOL! You read my mind. I was about to Tweet the same thing. Incredible win.

It would be great if Gregg continues to pitch that way and we never see Davis pitch again.

LOL! You read my mind. I was about to Tweet the same thing. Incredible win.

It would be great if Gregg continues to pitch that way and we never see Davis pitch again.

Or it would also be great if Davis continues to pitch that way and we never see Gregg pitch again... :D

Or it would also be great if Davis continues to pitch that way and we never see Gregg pitch again... :D

Sucks we are stuck with Gregg and his contract.. Maybe we can dangle him as trade bait in a couple months.. He brings back horrible memories of the last front office follies..

Actually Gregg has been pretty decent last 3 or 4 appearances. If Gregg can continue his play, it's a big bonus. He has good stuff. He was an unsung hero today, I give him props.