Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ghetto_gospel

Orioles Record by all star break

20 posts in this topic

So looking @ the orioles now they are actually doing better than a lot of us have expected... The orioles have about 2 months until the allstar break... do you think the orioles will still be in 1 or 2 by that time or will they fall back and come back down to reality?

Their record now is: 19-9 (which i just noticed is the best in the majors)

Im predicting them to have a: 39-37 record...

I just feel that the starting pitching will catch up to them and will wear down

Your record is not possible without 8-9 rainouts.. The AS break comes around game 85 or so.

I learned a long time ago not to make predictions with Angelos teams.. I will say this, if we get through this 20-game stretch without a day off and our pitching holds up and we are still competing, then we could be in for a fun summer around here.

Only 63 more wins and we break the Five-Hundred Curse!

Since you guys can't count..

85 games to the AS break..

Our record? I'll go with 48-37

Ah, I was just going off the number in the first post.

So looking @ the orioles now they are actually doing better than a lot of us have expected... The orioles have about 2 months until the allstar break... do you think the orioles will still be in 1 or 2 by that time or will they fall back and come back down to reality?

Their record now is: 19-9 (which i just noticed is the best in the majors)

Im predicting them to have a: 39-37 record...

I say 45-41 keeping every ones hopes alive until the inevitable second half collapse. I have to say that they have really surprised me so far but it is still way too early to declare them “For Real” and I still think they do not have the team to sustain this all season long. I will say that I am hoping they do not finish last this season cause maybe that’ll mean the Red Sox are in last and that would give me lots of pleasure!! LOL:D :D

I say 45-41 keeping every ones hopes alive until the inevitable second half collapse. I have to say that they have really surprised me so far but it is still way too early to declare them “For Real” and I still think they do not have the team to sustain this all season long. I will say that I am hoping they do not finish last this season cause maybe that’ll mean the Red Sox are in last and that would give me lots of pleasure!! LOL:D :D

You suck at math.

You suck at math.

Sorry maybe 44-41, better?? LOL :D:D

This thread might be the kiss of death.

I thought the same thing.

Reverse those numbers.....by then the collapse should just about be beginning to commence.

Reverse those numbers.....by then the collapse should just about be beginning to commence.

Since when have you ever predicted anything correctly?:rolleyes: You probably think your lousy Colts will go 8-8 next season when they will be lucky to win a game. :eek:

Since when have you ever predicted anything correctly?:rolleyes: You probably think your lousy Colts will go 8-8 next season when they will be lucky to win a game. :eek:

In deed.....I believe we will finish 9-7.....best case 10-6 and worst case .500. Frankly....I think you need to worry about your own team....esp now that the 'DPOY' :rolleyes: is out of commission for '12.

Oh....and I bet I predict this one correctly. Like I told Hec.....not moving from my 68 W prediction. And I may be being generous there.

I say 45-41 keeping every ones hopes alive until the inevitable second half collapse.

It didn't take long for the Joe Troll to weigh-in...