*tnx Blue ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 boulderterp

boulderterp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,869 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:59 PM

Actually he is pretty sure handed, outside of that playoff game. Ravens really need an experienced Return man backup WR.

#5 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:22 AM

He's no great shakes....but regardless....he's not joining the Ravens. And why would he? Hmm...snag balls from Camtastic....or Flat Joe? Hmm...that's a tuffy. ;):rwb:

#6 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:49 AM

He's no great shakes....but regardless....he's not joining the Ravens. And why would he? Hmm...snag balls from Camtastic....or Flat Joe? Hmm...that's a tuffy. ;):rwb:

Yeah most free agents prefer to join a perennial loser than a perennial playoff team

#7 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

Yeah most free agents prefer to join a perennial loser than a perennial playoff team

Ah yes....but given the recent developments.....which 1 of those teams will be the 'loser' and which 1 will be the 'playoff team' THIS year? My answer might surprise you. :cool:

#8 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,405 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

Ah yes....but given the recent developments.....which 1 of those teams will be the 'loser' and which 1 will be the 'playoff team' THIS year? My answer might surprise you. :cool:

Ravens won 6 games last year like you predicted right?

#9 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:04 AM

Ravens won 6 games last year like you predicted right?

I was wrong.....they lucked out and won a few more than I'd thought.

Guessing now tho that w/the 'DPOY' :rolleyes: out of action til '13......that record might be more of a reality than you think this go around.

#10 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,405 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

I was wrong.....they lucked out and won a few more than I'd thought.

Guessing now tho that w/the 'DPOY' :rolleyes: out of action til '13......that record might be more of a reality than you think this go around.

6 more wins must equal a few now.

Unlike the Colts, the Ravens season won't fall apart without one player...

#11 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:26 AM

6 more wins must equal a few now.

Unlike the Colts, the Ravens season won't fall apart without one player...

Perhaps not.....as he is obvi nowhere near as important to your team as Pey was to ours.

But whose to say guys won't suddenly get old....or someone else breaks down? Or has a slump? Any/all those things can happen.....and if so you are looking 6-10/7-9 squarely in the face.

#12 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:31 AM

The Ravens will be a playoff team and the Panthers will be losers just like every year. I don't know what developments you're talking about

#13 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57,004 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:31 AM

But whose to say guys won't suddenly get old....or someone else breaks down? Or has a slump? Any/all those things can happen.....and if so you are looking 6-10/7-9 squarely in the face.

It's "who is" or "who's" you illiterate bozo
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#14 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

The Ravens will be a playoff team and the Panthers will be losers just like every year. I don't know what developments you're talking about

Elementary my Dear Watkins......your 'DPOY' :rolleyes: is out for the year. Camtastic has a year under his belt and figures to get even better in 2012 w/his new reinforcements. Pretty recent stuff I'd say.

So as I was saying.....1 team a playoff contender.....the other a top-15 pick contender. Simple.

#15 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,405 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

Elementary my Dear Watkins......your 'DPOY' :rolleyes: is out for the year. Camtastic has a year under his belt and figures to get even better in 2012 w/his new reinforcements. Pretty recent stuff I'd say.

So as I was saying.....1 team a playoff contender.....the other a top-15 pick contender. Simple.

Since you're a Colts fan, you obviously think one player makes a team. Panthers still have to play defense.

Face it, the Ravens will be good again and you'll cry yourself to sleep every night. I think you need to post about the Orioles now since they are also a team you don't care about.

#16 Frank Costanza 831

Frank Costanza 831

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

Oh dear what will our defense do being left with Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Lardarius Webb and Bernard Pollard? I guess we better just forfeit the season:rolleyes:

#17 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

Since you're a Colts fan, you obviously think one player makes a team. Panthers still have to play defense.

Did you not see who they drafted in the 1st and 4th rounds?

#18 18-87-44-29

18-87-44-29

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

Oh dear what will our defense do being left with Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Lardarius Webb and Bernard Pollard? I guess we better just forfeit the season:rolleyes:

What will they do? Grow another yr older.....that much we know for sure. And given that they are already rather long in the tooth....could be a not so pretty picture.

#19 boulderterp

boulderterp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,869 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

Can I ask you why any posters respond to the poster using the strange locker combinations? He sole purpose is to upset people and derail intelligent conversation. He has been banned from other sites. If you don't respond maybe he will go away. Or the moderators should remove. This years ago used to be a good forum and has deteriorated partly because he sabotages good conversation. Don't respond to him under any circumstances.

#20 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,405 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:24 AM

Did you not see who they drafted in the 1st and 4th rounds?

And they were ranked 28th last year. Rarely does a couple draft picks impact a defense that much in the first season. Indy was even ranked higher than Carolina.

Why don't you just go ahead and say the Ravens will lose every game and every other team is better? You clearly know very little about football as your predictions constantly prove.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users