Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AntiMoon

LaConfora: Jacoby Jones visiting Ravens

42 posts in this topic

Visited Carolina last week and is in demand according to Jason

Just what the ravens need. Another guy that can't hold on to the football

^This....

Actually he is pretty sure handed, outside of that playoff game. Ravens really need an experienced Return man backup WR.

He's no great shakes....but regardless....he's not joining the Ravens. And why would he? Hmm...snag balls from Camtastic....or Flat Joe? Hmm...that's a tuffy. ;):rwb:

He's no great shakes....but regardless....he's not joining the Ravens. And why would he? Hmm...snag balls from Camtastic....or Flat Joe? Hmm...that's a tuffy. ;):rwb:

Yeah most free agents prefer to join a perennial loser than a perennial playoff team

Yeah most free agents prefer to join a perennial loser than a perennial playoff team

Ah yes....but given the recent developments.....which 1 of those teams will be the 'loser' and which 1 will be the 'playoff team' THIS year? My answer might surprise you. B)

Ah yes....but given the recent developments.....which 1 of those teams will be the 'loser' and which 1 will be the 'playoff team' THIS year? My answer might surprise you. B)

Ravens won 6 games last year like you predicted right?

Ravens won 6 games last year like you predicted right?

I was wrong.....they lucked out and won a few more than I'd thought.

Guessing now tho that w/the 'DPOY' :rolleyes: out of action til '13......that record might be more of a reality than you think this go around.

I was wrong.....they lucked out and won a few more than I'd thought.

Guessing now tho that w/the 'DPOY' :rolleyes: out of action til '13......that record might be more of a reality than you think this go around.

6 more wins must equal a few now.

Unlike the Colts, the Ravens season won't fall apart without one player...

6 more wins must equal a few now.

Unlike the Colts, the Ravens season won't fall apart without one player...

Perhaps not.....as he is obvi nowhere near as important to your team as Pey was to ours.

But whose to say guys won't suddenly get old....or someone else breaks down? Or has a slump? Any/all those things can happen.....and if so you are looking 6-10/7-9 squarely in the face.

The Ravens will be a playoff team and the Panthers will be losers just like every year. I don't know what developments you're talking about

But whose to say guys won't suddenly get old....or someone else breaks down? Or has a slump? Any/all those things can happen.....and if so you are looking 6-10/7-9 squarely in the face.

It's "who is" or "who's" you illiterate bozo

The Ravens will be a playoff team and the Panthers will be losers just like every year. I don't know what developments you're talking about

Elementary my Dear Watkins......your 'DPOY' :rolleyes: is out for the year. Camtastic has a year under his belt and figures to get even better in 2012 w/his new reinforcements. Pretty recent stuff I'd say.

So as I was saying.....1 team a playoff contender.....the other a top-15 pick contender. Simple.

Elementary my Dear Watkins......your 'DPOY' :rolleyes: is out for the year. Camtastic has a year under his belt and figures to get even better in 2012 w/his new reinforcements. Pretty recent stuff I'd say.

So as I was saying.....1 team a playoff contender.....the other a top-15 pick contender. Simple.

Since you're a Colts fan, you obviously think one player makes a team. Panthers still have to play defense.

Face it, the Ravens will be good again and you'll cry yourself to sleep every night. I think you need to post about the Orioles now since they are also a team you don't care about.

Oh dear what will our defense do being left with Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Lardarius Webb and Bernard Pollard? I guess we better just forfeit the season:rolleyes:

Since you're a Colts fan, you obviously think one player makes a team. Panthers still have to play defense.

Did you not see who they drafted in the 1st and 4th rounds?

Oh dear what will our defense do being left with Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Lardarius Webb and Bernard Pollard? I guess we better just forfeit the season:rolleyes:

What will they do? Grow another yr older.....that much we know for sure. And given that they are already rather long in the tooth....could be a not so pretty picture.

Can I ask you why any posters respond to the poster using the strange locker combinations? He sole purpose is to upset people and derail intelligent conversation. He has been banned from other sites. If you don't respond maybe he will go away. Or the moderators should remove. This years ago used to be a good forum and has deteriorated partly because he sabotages good conversation. Don't respond to him under any circumstances.

Did you not see who they drafted in the 1st and 4th rounds?

And they were ranked 28th last year. Rarely does a couple draft picks impact a defense that much in the first season. Indy was even ranked higher than Carolina.

Why don't you just go ahead and say the Ravens will lose every game and every other team is better? You clearly know very little about football as your predictions constantly prove.

And they were ranked 28th last year. Rarely does a couple draft picks impact a defense that much in the first season. Indy was even ranked higher than Carolina.

Why don't you just go ahead and say the Ravens will lose every game and every other team is better? You clearly know very little about football as your predictions constantly prove.

No.....of course they will not lose every game. Blind squirrels and nuts and all that. And so obvi not 'every' team is better than them......but about 12-15 or so are (or will be) as we stand right now....that much I will swear to.

Two unproven rookies. Why?

It was in response to Mr. Drago's comment about CHA's lack of D.

Oh....and don't use the 'unproven rookie' crap. Not-Gene Upshaw is being touted as The Next Great Ravens Defensive 'Stud'.....altho I suspect that's now more wishful thinking and just trying to think positive in light of last week's development. And yet....isn't this also an 'unproven rookie?'

And further more....if he is so great.....why'd he drop alllllll the way to the 2nd when he was originally seen as a mid-1st? :confused:

^This....

Double ^This....

They also visit teams they have no intention of joining. You know, just for fun.