Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AntiMoon

Yanda restructures deal,saves Ravens 2.8 mil

14 posts in this topic

Against the Cap. Here is the breakdown per Ravens.com. Cap # this year goes from 6.5 mil to 3.65 mil

2012 base salary $700,000 cap number= 3.65 mil

2013 base salary 4.5 mil cap number=7.45 mil

2014 base salary 5.5 mil cap number= 8.45 mil

2015 base salary 5.5 mil cap number= 8.45 mil

A Wilson projects Ravens current cap space at 3.529 mil

Thank you, Mr. Yanda. A few more of these and maybe we have some wiggle room to plug the deficiencies.

Thanks for the update.

Well considering he was overpaid to start with.....not exactly a magnamaninous move. But hey.....better later than never.

Well considering he was overpaid to start with.....not exactly a magnamaninous move. But hey.....better later than never.

of your work here.

Stop running away, Sally.

You made a prediction, You said "ANYTIME ANYPLACE BRING IT" yet you still run away like a little girl.

Time to be a man and defend your prediction of 10+ wins for the Colts (I can barely write that with a straight face, I keep laughing so hard each time I think about that preposterous prediction lol).

Let's go, man up.

What in the hell is that word? Is it related to "magnanimous?"

What in the hell is that word?

Magna-mani-nous -

- it means an everlasting wish to retract a ludicrous statement predicting the Colts will win 10+ games and an unending desire to run away like a little girl anytme anyone "brings it" lol.

Magna-mani-nous -

- it means an everlasting wish to retract a ludicrous statement predicting the Colts will win 10+ games and an unending desire to run away like a little girl anytme anyone "brings it" lol.

I thought it meant 'unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful'. ;)

He turned down higher offers to stay in baltimore

He turned down higher offers to stay in baltimore

Well....he'd have been considered laughably overpaid instead of just grossly overpaid then.

Well....he'd have been considered laughably overpaid instead of just grossly overpaid then.

Not as laughable as you as you continue to avoid acting like a man.

You made the prediction.

You said you would accept a bet "AYTIME ANYWHERE BRING IT"

Yet you continue to avoid any response to the 30 or 40 responses (not including your own thread title) that calls you out and asks you to Man Up.

You are a little girl, lol.

Thanks Mr. Yanda. That's my idea of a team player. Inspirational really, I don't care what jerk trolls may say about it.

Thanks Mr. Yanda. That's my idea of a team player. Inspirational really, I don't care what jerk trolls may say about it.

^this times two.

here trolly here troll. why do you avoid JEEBUS? Try being a man.