Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AgentOrange

: THE OFFICIAL "BECOME A LEGEND" THREAD (predict the most sirprising team)

5 posts in this topic

::

I'll say Mervo, Long Reach, Gonzaga, Carver, Aberdeen, St Joes ....and Gc even better than last year.

::

I'll say Mervo, Long Reach, Gonzaga, Carver, Aberdeen, St Joes ....and Gc even better than last year.

I agree with Mervo. I've always said they are the most underachieving team in the area but with a second year and enthusiastic head coach and staff, a new OC in Cory Johnson and plenty of athletes with a new attitude and work ethic, they are poised to make some noise. Will they go deep in the playoffs this year? Maybe not but, they are going to surprise some people. I think their days of being considered the doormat and an easy "W" on most teams records have ended. Some of the A--whuppings that they have endured over the past few years are about to be paid back. Watchout Baltimore. Will the Big 5 be expanded to become the Big 6 in 2012? It's a strong possibility.

OOOPS....guess the cats out the bag with Mervo...with the addition of a certain Oline coach, the Stangs look the part of a upstart program

OOOPS....guess the cats out the bag with Mervo...with the addition of a certain Oline coach, the Stangs look the part of a upstart program

Man, that brother is some kind of intense but off the field, he is cooler than a fan. BTW whatever happened to my man Redstorm Poet? He was pretty cool and offered some pretty insightful posts.

Man, that brother is some kind of intense but off the field, he is cooler than a fan. BTW whatever happened to my man Redstorm Poet? He was pretty cool and offered some pretty insightful posts.

He seems to check in right around the first scrimmage dates...he'll tell us Edmondson is in 06 form...yada yada yada.....