Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sushilover

Tyree, Terrell, Lamont, Daquan, "were just bored and looking for something to do" ...

74 posts in this topic

Six teenagers “were just bored and were looking for something to do,” a police report said, when they ambushed Mahaney as he turned off Simpson Avenue onto Dallas Avenue. He was immediately knocked unconscious.

It was probably a blessing he was knocked out during the worst of the brutal attack – one of the teens even grabbed a can of beer and hurled it at his head.

The boys face felony charges of aggravated riot and felonious assault. The first five arrestees were: twin brothers Tyree and Terrell Mizzell, Lamont Champion and Daquan Cain, all 13-year-olds; and Michael E. James, 14.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20120815/NEWS0107/308150032

Mother of the Mizzell twins, Latasha Alford, 32, said that while not excusing her sons’ actions, they did feel peer pressure to go along with the other boys.

“They are deeply sorry for what happened,” she said. “They do feel bad. They do realize what they did was wrong.”

Sure sounds like she's making excuses...

Really............Where is Eric Holder and the DOJ?

“It was a heinous crime but it was not a hate crime,” North College Hill Police Chief Gary Foust said. Several residents called police, noting the suspects are black and inquiring whether Mahaney was specifically targeted because he is white. He was not, the chief said.

Really............Where is Eric Holder and the DOJ?

“It was a heinous crime but it was not a hate crime,” North College Hill Police Chief Gary Foust said. Several residents called police, noting the suspects are black and inquiring whether Mahaney was specifically targeted because he is white. He was not, the chief said.

How does the chief know that? Is he a mind reader?

Even though they outnumbered him six to one they still ambushed him from behind. Typical.

How does the chief know that? Is he a mind reader?

Even though they outnumbered him six to one they still ambushed him from behind. Typical.

Typical what?

Gee, I'm bored, hey let's beat the living daylights out of someone.

They need a long stint with Bubba and co.

And indeed Ken, there is no such thing as a hate crime. I don't care what was in their heart when they did this or the racial/religious status of the victim, they deserve a long stretch. Slime buckets.

Amazing how we have several posters on a Baltimore talk board who know so much about some Cincinnati-area thugs.
The Stormfront board regularly cherry picks and compiles black on white crime for its reader's lurid enjoyment. Some of it leaks out here.

I hope that talkingpointsmemo.com and the Southern Poverty Law Center follow up on this vicious crime!

I know a few resident leftwingers who scour that site daily looking for [perceived] hate crimes to whine about. :D

Calamari--

I noticed the thread title at was carefully chosen to convey an image. People complaining about the lack of description when names and ages were given. Someone else telling us the "description" (meaning race) was buried in the story.

At the same time, Calamari, you seem to cherry pick conservative/tea party crimes or horrible statements to report and take a lurid enjoyment in such stories.

Calamari--

I noticed the thread title at was carefully chosen to convey an image. People complaining about the lack of description when names and ages were given. Someone else telling us the "description" (meaning race) was buried in the story.

Nooooooo... really? Way to go Sherlock.

At the same time, Calamari, you seem to cherry pick conservative/tea party crimes or horrible statements to report and take a lurid enjoyment in such stories.
I like to provide some balance and counterpoint to the overwhelming right wing tilt of this board. It helps prevent them from thinking that all violence or misbehavior is linked to blacks/muslims/democrats, etc.