Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGuru

***!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Aquille Carr arrested! I'd like to know why he didn't stay in NJ and decided to come back to Baltimore. This is crazy!

Aquille Carr arrested! I'd like to know why he didn't stay in NJ and decided to come back to Baltimore. This is crazy!

Wow!! As you know, $50,000 bond is a HUGE bond for a first time offender in an assault case! Man I hope it is a misunderstanding. But you are right, he should not have come back to Bmore!

With the Crime stopper now under the police radar...does this mean the crime rate will rise...

Wow!! As you know, $50,000 bond is a HUGE bond for a first time offender in an assault case! Man I hope it is a misunderstanding. But you are right, he should not have come back to Bmore!

I was wondering what he was doing playing for Patterson in the St Paul Summer League. When will these young men ever learn?

I was wondering what he was doing playing for Patterson in the St Paul Summer League. When will these young men ever learn?

I am not sure what happened but it sounds like a fight. Not condoning it. If every young man that was in a fight was arrested, then not many would walk the streets. Since he was picked up in the mourning sounds like the loser of the fight was seeking payback. We do not know who started it or what happened I will wait for the full story until I make a judgement. What ever happens, it will be a wake up call, big time.

It's best to wait and see how the facts come out. There is a person I know who was once arrested on a warrant and it was issued by a county commissioner after another person mererly filed a complaint. I learned in that situation that it was a one person states how something happened in a complaint form and a warrant was issued just by the complaint. The friend was found not guilty when the case was heard before a judge but the friend was arrested, had to obtain a lawyer, and went through the most embarassing and expensive process.