• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ziptop

ziptop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:11 AM

You've got to see this place. I think it could be classified as the Eighth Wonder of the World! The old place was demolished and a brand new one put up in the late Spring.

Now this particular McDonalds was always know for incompetence, half the time you would come and the doors would be locked, the place wouldn't even be open. But this place is ten times worse, incompetence that boggles the mind. You mention "McDonalds" on Kent Island and people start shaking their heads. The place is notorious, from its new opening and has probably gotten worse instead of better. The service is excruciatingly slow and it doesn't matter if the place is busy or you are the only person there. And it's very obvious that nobody cares, not the workers, not the managers.

There are fights, between the workers and of course between the customers and the workers. It is just staggeringly unbelievable.

#2 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55,219 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

I guess there's a reason for it for some people, but when I'm on the shore the last place I'm eating is at McDonald's
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#3 ziptop

ziptop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

I don't think you really eat at McDonald's.

#4 Bloomin Onion

Bloomin Onion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

I guess there's a reason for it for some people, but when I'm on the shore the last place I'm eating is at McDonald's

And I doubt he goes to the Shore much, or at least probably never stops on the way to Ocean City except to pay the toll that his worshipped master and savior Martin O'Malley instilled. You know the Eastern Shore is probably outside his comfort zone. They don't like illegal aliens or gay marriage or abortion there, and Bmore Ken probably hates all the chicken farmers too.

#5 ziptop

ziptop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

They've gotten a lot better. Although about four people walked in this morning and they virtually closed the place down. a big wait for four people?  Odd. But the people do work hard, there is no question about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users