Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flu

Broncos - Ravens Tickets

3 posts in this topic

Girlfriend is a Peyton Manning fan :rolleyes: so I'm looking for two tickets to the Dec. 16 Broncos - Ravens game. If someone isn't able to go that day or knows of some tickets available I could be interested. I'm also going to be checking Stubhub to see what I can find.

Thanks!

B)

Rarely makes sense to buy tickets at inflated prices a month out over the internet.

Just take a wad of cash with you and find a scalper and pay 40-60% over face on game day. (Maybe cheaper)

What ever you do, don't buy tickets on Craigslist. I've heard too many horror stories of fake Ravens tickets from people who did that! I got a good deal on a Ravens-Redskins ticket on Stubhub paid $85 for an upper level ticket near the 45 yard line. At least it was not a standing room deck or an obstructed view ticket which I could just block off on Stubhub. I also read on extrememskins.com that the Redskins are busting FedEx Field ticket scalpers so if you are going to that game be very careful if you do the scalped tickets outside the stadium route.